Thursday, February 23, 2012

Clean And Simple… 5 Minute for Seniors

Clean and Simple (CAS), today’s 5 minute card shares are for upcoming Senior stamping sessions and feature Sale-A-Bration Exclusive Stamp Sets:  Fresh Vintage, and Sprinkled Expressions.clean and simple sale a bration card featuring fresh vintage stamp setOne more modification may be made to this card… LOL, it’s a bit too flat for my style.  I think I’ll add a little square lattice embossing to the Real Red Card Stock, that should do it… If I was getting ‘fancy’ I’d add a knot of ribbon too!crumb cake background, real red, postage stamp punched image

The background image was stamped using crumb cake ink, and the foreground “popped” image was stamped with Real Red ink and punched using the fabulous postage stamp punch!fresh vintage cas card profile.. popped and flat for mailing

All in all, this card has a very low CAS profile, very USPS friendly… and that’s what it’s all about!Fresh vintage, cas for senior stamping groups

Sprinkled Expressions… I have to confess I used this stamp set because one of my customers said they weren’t at all interested in this stamp set Winking smile … maybe now you are!! 

The card stock combo is very simple… wisteria wonder, and whisper white for a WOW with a pop of color (white on white with a pop).pretty petals embossing with tag layers

Layered tag punches and pretty petals embossing follow a floral theme…. and the sentiment, also from the sprinkled expressions stamp set is appropriate for almost any occasion!lots of fun with this stamp set, embossing folder and boho blossom punch@!

The In Color printed brad is a fun element, adds just a little bulk, but is still USPS friendly.  The flower theme is carried thru and thru with the embossing, Boho Blossoms punch layered flower, and of course Sprinkled Expressions Stamp Set…  NOW you want this set don’t you?? 

LOL.. both the Fresh Vintage and Sprinkled Expressions stamp sets are free with a merchandise order of $50 or more… and that’s a fabulous deal!!

OK, so this weekend, my family helped me make 100 Perfect Die-Cut Shim Kits… they’re all wrapped up and ready to ship, and selling fast!  Be sure to contact me for more information and to reserve your shipment!

Hugs,

Sharon

Pin It!

4 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

Very elegant, Sharon!

Tammy said...

You are such a busy artist bee!!! And again you've created two exuberant 5 minute miracle cards! Huge cyber {{{{{hug}}}}} and be blessed
~Beyond Measure
Tammy
Www.bbbm.weebly.com

ellouise1969 said...

Love both of these Sharon, but have a hankering for the 1st as a fave....prob cause I am getting this set myself!!! Nothing like neutral with a splash of the bold. Great cards....good luck with all those shims!!

Susanne said...

These cards are lovely Sharon! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for your kind comment. I used Stampin' Pastels for two cards I recently posted on Hero Arts Flicker and I just love the effect. I'm not sure if Stampin' Up still makes this product but the colour selection is beautiful! Sending you warm wishes from Canada . Susanne