Thursday, January 5, 2012

Rue Des Fleurs Collage 3D Card

Today as promised, you’ll see close up and detail photos of the final card from the weekend Stampin’ Addicts Occasions Mini Blog Hop New Years’ Weekend! 

You can view the original post HERE… for your convenience, here’s the last card… Rue_Des_Fleurs_Sharon_Field_Blog_Hop

I know most people LOVED the first card with a vintage feel in a soft pretty in pink/crumb cake/very vanilla combo… but today’s card is my personal favorite as I just love all the details and elements that keep your eyes moving across the canvas.P1090468

Rue Des Fleurs is one of my personal favorite stamp sets from the Occasions Mini Catalog.  Winking smile I bet you already knew that!  A 2mm pink rhinestone was added above each watch (on the fob) and to the center of the bow on the focal image… the lovely watch umbrella.

P1090460

Certainly Celery sizzlit leaf die cuts… were embossed, then sponged with additional Lucky Limeade ink.P1090456

The butterfly was borrowed from the Creative Elements stamp set, and stamped onto bashful blue card stock using Pacific Point Classic Ink.  One medium clear rhinestone was added to the center of the butterfly’s body… After curling the wings, it was attached with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card base.

In the photo above, you can also see the distressed edges of naturals ivory card stock which have been sponged with crumb cake classic ink.  The distressing was done using the Stampin’ Up! Cutter Kit… three fun tools on a single key chain which store neatly inside a zippered vinyl pocket envelope.P1090459The Coup de Grâce of course, is the new blossom punch flower.  I didn’t think I NEEDED this punch, LOL… but I really and truly did!  It not only coordinates beautifully with the new Mixed Bunch stamp set, but also works beautifully alone!  Here, I’ve snipped towards the center along each petal, and then overlapped/glued two petals to form a smaller blossom before sponging the edges with daffodil delight classic ink.

You can find the new Occasions Mini Catalog on my side bar… if you’re not a demonstrator and would like to have your own personal paper copy sent to you, (and you live in the USA) please use the Contact Me form and tab at the top of this page.. I’d love to send you one!

Rue Des Fleurs Stamp Set:  #125485 (Wood Mount) $29.95; 125487 (Clear Mount) $23.95

Creative Elements Stamp Set:  #122645 (Wood Mount) $32.95; #122647 (clear mount) $24.95

Blossom Punch:  # 125603 $16.95

Mixed Bunch Stamp Set (page 17 Occasions Mini Catalog and not shown today) #125535 (wood mount) $27.95; #125537 (clear mount) $16.95

These items and more can be ordered at my online stampin’ up! store and delivered right to your door!  I’ll even send you a thank you card and a special surprise too!

See you tomorrow with a fresh new project and idea… I look forward to reading your comments!

Hugs,

Sharon

Pin It!

3 comments:

Fabiola said...

elle est très originale et pleine de charme, je te souhaite une magnifique année 2012, biz

Denisewillerton said...

Love Love Love this ~ TFS ~ so I'd love to CASE this...is that okay with you...but I guess I really need to order this stamp set first....can't believe I overlooked it! duh!!! Have a wonderful day and thanks for sharing :-)

Cristy Butzen said...

I have to admit, I'm a bit of a lurker on your site, but I just had to leave you a comment to tell you how much I LOVE this card! Not my favorite set from the new mini, but it might make it on my list after all, now! If you ever have more cards than people to send them to, you just let me know, lol! TFS!