Did you enjoy this weekend’s Stampin Addicts New Years Occasions Mini Blog Tour? There were tons of fabulously fresh and fun ideas for the new Occasions Mini Stamp Sets… I know that I was inspired!!
Today it seems I promised you more than one share… a couple detail photos of the Rue Des Fleurs blog hop cards, AND a Valentine… WHAT was I thinking… LOL, of course I don’t want to disappoint my followers and friends!
First.. a sweet valentine card featuring new Occasions Mini Heart Framelits. and one of the very first cards I made upon receiving my Occasions Mini Pre-Order a few weeks ago!
Color matching card Stock and accessories: Very Vanilla and Blush Blossom!
The blush blossom pleated satin ribbon molds perfectly around even the smallest framelit heart die cut! This is the third smallest heart from the die cutting set!
“Happy Valentines Day” is from the ever so versatile stamp set “Teeny Tiny Wishes”. I’ve added tiny pearl to the label punched background, accenting those on the heart and flower die cut focal images.
The new framelits are so easy to use with the Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting Machine! It’s easy to highlight and focus on a particular stamped image, or embossed card stock as well!
Three cards were shared in this weekend’s Rue Des Fleurs Blog Hop post.. the first one, a vintage tag card… here’s a couple close ups for you!
Downsized 3 medium paper daisies to make this pretty pink rhinestone adorned flower.
Traced a chipboard tag onto very vanilla card stock..
- Cut it out the tag and sponged along the edges using Crumb Cake Classic
- Inked “gratitude” from the “fabulous phrases” stamp set with early espresso classic ink to center/stamp on the VV tab.
- Used a blushing bride marker to make random dotted accents.
Removed stitching from pleated blushing bride ribbon, paired with vintage lace and tied with narrow grosgrain to form tag ‘pull’.
And of course, the coup de gras.. the focal image watch umbrella from Rue des Fleurs was
- stamped with early espresso Classic Ink
- created a post-it note stamp to protect the image
- stamped over the post-it note covered image using crumb cake classic inked En Francais stamp set
- added accents to the watch umbrella with pretty in pink marker.
- added tiny pink rhinestones to each watch fob, umbrella handle and top tip.
Did you know there’s a huge clearance sale going on at Stampin’ Up? Visit my Online Stampin’ Up! Store check out the clearance items. Reminder: There’s only one more day to place orders from the Holiday Mini Catalog too! On Wednesday, the new Occasions Mini Catalog will be revealed online!
I look forward to reviewing your comments…
Have a fabulously creative new year!