You’ve gotten a few subtle hints over the past couple weeks.. and in today’s blog post at Created by You, you’ll find out just what that was all about… it’s some really nice BLOG CANDY!
Before I tell you just what the blog candy is, or how you can win, a little bit about this week’s posts! This week, most of the cards I’ll share will be featuring the Mixed Bunch Stamp Set and/or Blossom Punch. So, if you’re on the fence about this stamp or punch you might want to look away!
This pretty Double Loop Bow was tied on my fingers, then secured in place with mini glue dots. A stamped silver metal “love” embellishment is one of the new trinket heart charms from the occasions mini catalog.
Both trinket key and heart charm were tied with a stamped sentiment to the double loop bow.
Blossom punched vellum and pretty in pink card stock were embossed. Love the little pearl accents don’t you? The center pearl is actually quite large, measuring 8mm, and a new product from the new mini catalog too!
Today’s Tips for Paper Crafters and Stampers:
Embossing The Card Stock Vellum Blossom Punched Flower
- Card Stock Vellum is perfect for this project, it dry embosses well and holds it’s shape too!
- The center of the largest blooms from the Mixed Bunch Stamp Set measures approximately 3/4”
- Punch a scrap of card stock using your 3/4” circle punch
- Use the large ball tip of the embossing stylus which came with your simply scored board to trace a circle around the center of the punched vellum card stock blossom.
- Keep the cut out circle in place, and cross hatch the circle center with the small ball tip of the stylus too.
- Place plastic the vellum blossom punch between the plastic grid and black foam layers of your mat pack. Align the medium circles atop the blossom punched card stock and use the larger ball end of the stylus to emboss polka dots onto the blossom punch.
- Use the narrow end of the stylus to curl the blossom punched flower edges.
Back to this week’s blog posts which for the most part will feature the Mixed Bunch Stamp set and coordinating Blossom Punch, which brings me back to the topic of Blog Candy too!
Starting today, you can enter for a chance to win…
- A NEW Mixed Bunch Stamp Set,
- the coordinating BLOSSOM Punch, AND
- 2 sample cards made with one or both of these items, as featured in this week’s blog posts
This is really BIG Blog Candy…
All THREE items will go to just ONE winner, so it’s going to take some work…
How to qualify to win this week’s BIG Blog Candy Give Away!
- Leave a sweet comment on EACH blog post Sunday through Saturday this week. Be sure to include your contact information in at least one of the comments. (Use the format suzy_Crafter_AT_att_Dot_net to discourage spam.) Note: You must leave a comment on each daily post to qualify.
- Link back to my blog for TWO extra tickets/chances to win.
- Place an order at my Online Stampin’ Up! Store any time during the week for THREE extra chances to win.
- Join my Team for FIVE extra chances to win this week (and a bonus welcome gift too)!
- Stop back by on MONDAY January 23rd to see if you’ve won!
IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to Stampin’ Up! Regulations, this blog candy can only be awarded to US addressees.
I know I have many international readers… so am offering a special BLOG Candy for International Readers too!
FOUR Hand made and hand stamped cards featuring the Mixed Bouquet Stamp Set will be awarded to ONE international Winner!
To win the INTERNATIONAL Blog Candy:
- Live outside of the USA
- Leave a sweet comment on any or all posts Sunday through Saturday this week, include your email addy for contact too (use suzy_Crafter_AT_yahoo_Dot_Com format)
- Link to my blog for TWO extra chances to win!
- AND stop back by on Monday January 23rd to see if you’ve won!
Tickets will be awarded to each qualifying person, and we’ll draw the grand prize winners on Sunday evening.
Best of luck! I look forward to reading your comments!
Screen Viewing TIPS :
- Enlarge the shopping list for easier viewing by simultaneously press both the control (CTRL) key and Plus (+) keys on your keyboard.
- You can press these keys together several times until the list is suitable for your viewing comfort.
- To revert to the original screen size, simultaneously press CTRL and Minus (-) key to restore.
Shopping and Supply List for Today’s Card Share:
Stamps: You’re A Gem (W 122197, C 122270)
Ink: Basic Black (101179)
Papers: Pretty in Pink (100459), Whisper White(100730), Basic Black (121045), Card Stock Vellum (101856), Mocha Morning Specialty Designer Series Paper (122366)
Terrific Tools: Big Shot Die Cutting Machine, Paper Doily Large Sizzlits Die (125592), Blossom Punch (125603), Small Oval Punch (120908), Mat Pack (105826)
Awesome Accessories: Basic Pearls Jewels (119247), Large Basic Pearls Jewels – 8mm (125577), Embossing Stylus (125624), Whisper White Satin Ribbon(114616), Mini Glue Dots,(103683) Trinket Keys (121892), Trinket Hearts (125605), Bakers Twine (124262), Stampin Dimensionals (104430)