Thursday, January 26, 2012

Leadership Wrap Up… Room Mate Gifts

This years’ Stampin’ Up! leadership conference was a blast!  I didn’t make one swap, or enter the stamping competition as I simply ran out of time, LOL… but I did make some fun little room mate gifts! 

The cello bagged gifts included chocolate, a stamped purse hangar, and a Rue Des Fleurs journal similar to the one I made for myself which is posted HERE.

1.closed_purse-hangar-Stampedby_Sharon_Field

The purse holder was really cool… I decorated it with a stamped and colored image from the Nature’s Pace stamp set, just a little glitter, and a paper daisy.2.back_of-purse-hangar-gift

The bottom and sides are magnetic… LOL, after taking this photo I also embossed the copy right image onto the black magnetic portion.3.pure_hangar-open-view_sharon_Field_room_mate_gifts_2012

The whole thing unrolls to use as a hangar, but stores conveniently in a circle, pretty cool?  Found these hangars at a local hobby store and thought they’d make a really cool and unusual room mate gift!4.room_mate_Gift_2_journal_rue_des_Fleaurs_Saleabration_SharonField

The two journals were very similar but not exactly alike, but with their personalized Lovely Letters monogram, very easy to keep track of.5.alternate_roommate_journal_gift_sharon_Field

My roomies loved their gifts… but thought they were too pretty to use as leadership note books, LOL!  I hope you like them too!

See you tomorrow with a new project, and I look forward to reading your comments… they keep me going Winking smile

Hugs,

Sharon

Stamps and Supplies for Today’s Project Shares:

Stamps:   Natures’ Pace (W 122660, C 122662), Rue Des Fleurs (W 125486, C125487), En Francais (W 109521), My Friend (W 122585, C 122587), Fresh Vintage (SAB W125115, C 125117)

Ink:  Bashful Blue (105209), Crumb Cake (121030), Old Olive (102277), Cherry Cobbler(119669)

Papers:  Everyday Enchantment Designer Series (SAB 126154), Very Vanilla (101650), Bashful Blue (105120), Lucky Limeade (122926), Concord Crush (119792)

Terrific Tools:  Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (113439), Paper Doily Large Sizzlit Die (125592), Tag Corner Punch, 1-3/8” Circle Punch(119860), Blossom Punch (125603), 1-1/4” Circle Punch (119861)

Awesome Accessories:  Everyday Enchantment Ribbon & Brad Pack (SAB 127279), Basic Jewels Rhinestones(119246), 3/8” Lucky Limeade Ruffled Ribbon (122977), Victoria Crochet Trim (118481), Very Vanilla 1/8” Taffeta Ribbon (119960), Stampin’ Sponges (101610), Paper Daisies (119243)

KEY:

SAB – Sale-A-Bration Free Merchandise with $50.00 + Merchandise Order

W – Wood Mount Stamp Set

C – Clear Mount Stamp Set to be used with Clear Acrylic Blocks

Pin It!

10 comments:

ColleenB. said...

Nice looking journals and that purse holder is really cool
Great job on both
ColleenB.

Fabiola said...

oh top classe, très élégant, biz

Ellen Parker said...

Wow! It sounds like you had a great time at the conference! I just love your projects. The purse hanger is very unique and the personalized journals are gorgeous.

Shestamps said...

Beautiful roommate gifts!! TFS I love those journals.

Linda Warren said...

Wow, these are gorgeous! I am so impressed with your talent. You inspire me with your visions and what you do with the same products I have sitting around.

ellouise1969 said...

Hi Sharon.....these are magical beyond words. I esp love the purse holder....cool and def unusual. The notebook also rocks bigtime. Just Brilliant. ooxx

Patricia Huber said...

Sharon,
That hanger is soooo cool. I love that stamp set and am always looking for ways to use it. This is the most unusual. I live in Hanover, NH and there is NO shopping around here. I could search all day and never find a purse hanger like that. You go girl!

Connie conradi said...

Love the journals Sharon! I'm not sure I understand the purse hanger. Maybe u could show us one being used.

Lisa808 said...

The journals are too pretty to use.

Deb B (Debadoo) said...

Those are both really really nice! Not only beautiful, but wonderful gifts as well. I don't go out a lot, but realized last week, I do need to get some type of purse hanger.