Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Leadership Scrapbook Page Make & Take

Make & Takes are one of the fun activities we do while at the stampin’ up leadership conference.  It’s a time to catch up with old friends and new while crafting and creating new samples for classes and workshops.

This year, I was selected as a Make & Take Helper for the Leadership conference… so I got to make my samples earlier this month.  It's a really hush-hush thing… the helpers are all sworn to secrecy.  But now the secret is out… and you have an opportunity to win some of the supplies used in today’s scrap book page too!  Be sure to read THIS post about my Blog Candy Give-Away!  P1090420

This is the 12x12 scrapbook page sample I created using the Blossom Builders Designer Printed Kit from page 18 of the Occasions Mini Catalog along with the Mixed Bunch Stamp Set!  The kit comes with two pages of die cut flowers, and a sheet of pretty pink rhinestone jewels in 7mm and 2mm sizes.P1090423

The background Concord Crush card stock was stamped along the right side using matching ink and the Mixed Bunch Stamp Set.  Layered blossoms adorning page were created using the blossom builders kit, mixed bunch stamped and punched images, along with blossom bouquet triple layer punched images and circle punches.

P1090422

Clear Rhinestone Jewels, Basic Pearls, and pink rhinestones adorn both blossoms and stamped images.P1090430

Aren’t all the layered blossoms pretty?  I particularly like the one in the lower left corner.  P1090419Since my page was assembled at home, I was able to use a white craft ink pad and sponge to color the edges of a circle punched scrap of Poppy Parade Card Stock.  The white punched pieces were intentionally left in place, secured on the back with stampin’ dimensional pop dots.P1090421

This library clip was included in our ‘kit’ and is a full sized clip, not the mini ones I generally use on my cards.P1090418

The beautiful young lady happens to be our DD, sporting hair that I styled, and gown which I made for that occasion.  LOL, the Flirtatious Specialty Designer Series Paper above her head almost looks like a tiara!P1090434

Just for fun, I added a little dimension to the rhinestone necklace she was wearing in the photo… with a medium Rhinestone Jewel!P1090436

The scrapbook page is a virtual bouquet of flowers and overall has a LOT of dimension, and is suitable for framing don’t you think?

The blossom builders die cuts were used on ALL my leadership Make & Take samples… and I still have a FULL sheet left to make stuff with.. there are a LOT of blooms on each page!

See you tomorrow with more Mixed Bunch, Blossom Punch and Leadership Make & Takes Samples!  I look forward to reading your comments!

Hugs,

Sharon

2012Scrapbook_page_Sharon_FieldShop Online  for supplies used to make this beautiful blossom builder scrapbook page!

Stamps:  Mixed Bunch (W 135535, C125537), Loving Thoughts (W125843, C 125845)

Papers:   Concord Crush from the 12x12 In Color Smooth Card Stock Paper Pack (124338), Baja Breeze (111352), Whisper White (100730), Flirtatious Specialty Designer Series Paper (122360)

Ink:  Concord Crush (119785), Baja Breeze (111833)

Terrific Tools:  Blossom Punch (125603), 1/2” Circle Punch (119689),  3/4” Circle Punch (119873), 1” Circle Punch (119868), 1-1/4” Circle Punch (119861), Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch (122464)

Awesome Accessories:  Blossom Builders Designer Printed Kit (125410), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Basic Rhinestone Jewels (119246), Basic Pearl Jewels (119247)

Pin It!

22 comments:

T Pardue said...

Wow, Sharon. Not only is she georgeous, but the page is, too. I haven't tried the fower pack yet, but you sold me.

Kelly Wentling said...

Oh my Sharon, this is stunning!! That is a BEAUTIFUL picture of your daughter and this scrapbook page should go into a shadowbox frame. It is lovely with all the flower layers and bright colors. I love the background stamping on the edge and corners too. You did a fabulous job!

Lisa808 said...

Congratulations! What an honor for you.

Your daughter and your s/b page are both beautiful!

ColleenB. said...

What a gorgeous lay-out sheet; so bright and cheerful.
Your daughter by the way is very beautiful.
Yes, it is suitable for framing or mounted in a shadowbox along with her necklace
ColleenB.
ckb_49@yahoo.com
Texas

Susan Carlson said...

Hope you're having a great time at leadership! Fantastic scrapbook page. Those colors and layers really make the photo stand out.

Lorican said...

fabulous!!

Deb B (Debadoo) said...

Great page! Beautiful photo of your DD. Too cute how the dsp does look like a tiara, and I love that you added a rhinestone to her necklace. Too fun! I really like all the various blossoms you made! Thanks so much for the chance to win this set and the punch!
Deb
stampindebs at aol dot com

Barb Slaughter said...

Great looking LO.. Your daughter is beautiful too. I like the idea of leaving the white pieces in the flowers - adds a nice touch to them..
TFS,
Barb S (FL)

Trudelmj said...

Your page is very nice, Sharon, very joyful!

Lynda S said...

I am always in awe of those with a talent for s'booking. I am pure chicken and stick to cards. I love the explosion of flowers on this page Sharon. Your DD looks spectacular and is complimented so v v well by your magnificent page.

Robbie said...

Congratulations, you deserve it! This is a beautiful page.

Cindy Ware said...

This is beautiful! I love all the colors in the blossoms and the way you arranged them on the page. BTW, when on earth do you have time to sew! LOL

Jeanne Nielsen said...

What a gorgeous page! I love the flowers you chose! I ordered the punch but forgot to get the stamp set and somehow missed the flowers "stickers"! They're really fabulous!! TFS!

Deb said...

Sharon, this is FABULOUS! What a beautiful page and it does your DD justice. She is quite the beauty also. Congratulations on being selected to assist, that is an awesome honor. You definitely deserve it. Kudos to you!!

Teri Couture said...

What an awesome page! So pretty!

Janet said...

Your scrapbook page is beautiful but your daughter is even more beautiful!!! I love the way the flowers frame her picture and I especially love the rhinestone touches. Congrats on being chosen to help at Leadership:-) Thanks for sharing.
Inky hugs,
Janet
janet at swofford dot com

Patricia Huber said...

I love how you blinged up the necklace! The stamped page plus the flowers gives a nice look. Thanks for sharing.

Julia Gomez said...

Thanks for all the great ideas for the Blossom Punch, really am loving this punch now. Your page is very pretty.


http://createdbyu.blogspot.com/

Charlotte said...

What a GREAT page! Love the colors. Your daughter is gorgeous - and, the paper framing her does look like a tiara. You are amazingly talented. Not only do you creative such beautiful paper art, you're a seamstress too! You are truly gifted.
[Sorry I'm posting late. We had a death in the family yesterday.]

Gail S. said...

I agree - your daughter is beautiful! I love the rhinestone on her necklace and I would have never thought to make the scrapbook page so bright and colorful but it works so well!!!! So pretty - I need to start thinking out of the box :)

Tdharris1 said...

This is a beautiful page layout for such a pretty picture. I really like your color choices. thanks for sharing. tdharris1@cox.net

Agnes said...

This is so beautiful, both the page and your daughter. I love the colors. Thank you for all the great ideas with the DSP as a tiara and using the rhine stone.


mokus112 at comcast dot net