Saturday, January 21, 2012

Home Again, Sights from San Antonio

Today’s Super Saturday Tutorial has been delayed due to travel!  Thought I’d have plenty of time while at the San Antonio Leadership Conference to crank out one blog post.. LOL, I’ve been to enough Leadership conferences that I really should have known!

First I’d like to introduce to you to Jenn and Tammy!!  Boy did we ever have fun!!  P1100315It was Jenn’s first Leadership Conference, the conference truly inspired her to rev up her business.  Her excitement was contagious and it was especially delightful as a veteran Leadership attendee to see the whole process through a fresh set of eyes! 
P1100208

Jen even won a special prize, a new and never seen before product… here she is posing with it still in the non descript brown paper package!

P1100313

The days were packed with information, announcements and free stamp sets… and the evenings were just as exciting while spending time with old friends and new…  The nights were full of lights and fun too!P1100489

P1100483

It was really nice of San Antonio to decorate just for the Stampin’ Up! Leadership conference… they really went all-out!!

P1100340

Even Santa Claus showed up!!  Funny to see him in January!!  I guess that’s why the kids need to be on their best behavior all year round, lol!P1100402

Anybody recognize this guy??

P1100390

P1100347San Antonio didn’t really leave all the lights up for Stampin’ Up!… it was actually for a taping of Ty Pennington’s Extreme Home Makeover San Antonio in conjunction with the wounded warrior project!!  We were just walking along the river walk and all of a sudden found ourselves in the middle of the show’s taping!!  What a blast!P1100529

Of course, Leadership is full of business building tips and timely information, but it’s also about re-connecting with old friends and new, what a fun group of ladies!!

P1100528And especially fun to catch up with friends who live far away!!  This is my friend Evelyn from North Eastern Canada… way north east where they grow ice bergs!

I’m going to postpone today’s Super Saturday Tutorial, for later this week when (hopefully) I will have had a chance to rest up, LOL… Leadership is fun, but there’s little sleep!

In the mean time, be sure to leave a sweet comment, and don’t forget to check out the BLOG CANDY give-away…. I’ll be announcing two winners on Monday.  You can read and review the details on how to enter HERE.

Hugs,

Sharon

Pin It!

19 comments:

Connie Conradi said...

Sharon, you look wonderful. Can't believe you were actually posting ideas this week while you were away in San Antonio. Should we be looking for wild and crazy women on the San Antonio Extreme Makeover? Blessings my friend.

Susan Carlson said...

Wow! What a wonderful time you must've had. I am happy to report that I am going to Convention this July!!! If you're going to be there, I'd love to meet you.

Janet said...

Welcome home! Glad your travels were safe! Thanks for sharing the pics of your trip. Looks like you had a fabulous time!
Inky hugs,
Janet
janet at swofford dot com

Deb B (Debadoo) said...

Oh how fun to look at your photos!! If that's the Jen I think it is, she lives about 15 minutes from me, might have to give her a call and go look at her lovely prize!! lol I love San Antone, hated I couldn't get up there for this. The only thing better than San Antone, is when it turns into Stamp Antone!! lol Glad you had tons of fun.

Kelly Wentling said...

Hi Sharon! So glad you are home safe and sound! Your trip sounds wonderful and looks like you had a lot of fun. I really look forward to reading you blog and seeing what's coming ahead. Thanks so much for sharing.

ColleenB. said...

What wonderful pictures.
Thank You for sharing them.
Looks like everyone had a great time.

Carol B said...

This has been a fun week. I have followed you blog for a while but never commented before this wee. I really enjoy your tutorials. Thanks for using the blog candy to nudge me in to telling you.

Carol B

Barb Slaughter said...

One day I hope to go to leadership myself.. So excited to hear all the news.
Barb S (FL)

Gail S. said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun!! San Antonio looks wonderful from all of the pictures people have been posting! Can't wait to see and read what you learned!

Lorican said...

What did Jen win? I'm glad you had such a good time! I can wait for a Sat, tutorial (maybe)! Rest up and hope you are back at it soon! (at least by Monday)LOL!

Anita Autore said...

Glad you at a blast!

Lisa808 said...

Welcome home! I've never been to San Antonio. Thanks for 'taking' me there today.

Patrice H said...

Hi Sharon, Nice to see your smiling face! I'm glad you had fun. Isn't the Riverwalk beautiful. I was there many years ago in the summer Hot, Hot, Hot. I think those Meraichi guys were still there when I was there lololo Glad you are home safe and sound!

Tdharris1 said...

Love San Antonio and there is so much to see and do there. Look forward to seeing your Saturday tuit. after you have had your rest. Sweet dreams of all the new Stampin Up products!

Jeria Coleman said...

I follow your blog daily and had hoped to see you at Leadership. But maybe next time. It was an awesome event. Thanks for blogging and keeping us interested!!!

Agnes said...

Thank you for the pictures and the wrap up. It must have been great fun to attend!

mokus112 at comcast dot net

Cindy Ware said...

I loved looking at the pictures! Thanks! I walked the Riverwalk but it was during the day. Still was pretty. Your pics make me wish I was a Stampin' Up Demonstrator! But leadership is not me unfortunately! So I enjoy watching your adventures! Keep on sharing them with us!!!

Lynda S said...

Sure looks like you had a fantastic time Sharon. I have now broardened my horizons and have now seen a little of San Antonio, and WOW...Ty Pennington...how cool. I have made so many SU friends and never met them....it's such a fun thing to bond over.

Jenn Martin said...

This WAS so much fun!!! Sharon, I LOVED meeting you!!! I look forward to laughing so hard, yelling at ducks, and taking crazy pictures together in the future!!!

Make it a great day!