Sunday, December 11, 2011

Quick and Easy Layered Sympathy Card

On Friday, I promised to share the second CAS Senior Stamping Sympathy Card with my readers.  This one has a couple more layers, but not too many, still a 5 minute card that was loved by all.

Three different stamp set images were used to create today’s CAS 5 minute card:  Filigree, The Best of Everything, and Petite Pairs.1.cas_5minute_sympathy_for_Seniors

The edges of Very Vanilla Card Stock pieces were sponged with Soft Suede Classic Ink, and all stamped images were inked using Wild Wasabi Classic Ink.  The pretty patterned printed paper is from the Holly Berry Bouquet Specialty Designer Series Paper Pack (DSP), which also served as the color inspiration for this simple sympathy card.2.filigree_Stamped_Bkgd

Dazzling Diamonds were also applied to the stamped image using a two way glue pen… it added a little bling to an otherwise plain card.3.soft_suede_ribbon_Accent_with_Staple

A small fold of soft suede taffeta ribbon was stapled to the focal image… still flat enough to mail without adding a lot of bulk.4.stamped_Focal_Image_And_Sentiment

And the sentiment and flower stem were left plain (no bling) after stamping onto the Very Vanilla Card Stock.

Well, it’s been a busy, busy weekend… wrapping up my last craft show of the season Smile Now for some much needed rest, then I’ll update my upcoming calendar.. so stay tuned for those updates.

If there’s a particular class, technique, etc. that you’re like me to offer, please leave a comment or use the contact me form at the top of the blog page and I’ll do what I can to incorporate it into my schedule!

I look forward to reading your comments!

Hugs,

Sharon

Pin It!

1 comment:

Fabiola said...

oh trés chic et élégant, biz