Friday, December 30, 2011

Occasions Mini Blog Hop Rue Des Fleurs

Welcome!!  It’s so nice to have you visiting my little blog!  You’ve arrived at tour stop #8.. Created By You!  Today’s projects will all feature the new Occasions Mini Catalog Stamp Set:  Rue Des Fleurs (page #22).banner_Stampin_Addicts_New_Year_tour_2012

The tour officially begins at Noon (EST) and runs through Midnight (PST) Sunday January 1st.  Hopefully you’ve arrived here from stop #7 - Kim’s blog:  Stitchin 'n Stampin On Paper!  Kim will be showcasing the Heaven Blessed Stamp Set, how fun is that?

Should you get lost along the way, you can see all the stops on the tour by visiting The Main Tour Thread at Stampin’ Addicts!

Earlier this morning I shared two CAS thank you cards using the Rue Des Fleurs Stamp Set, and for the tour I’ve got additional fresh and fun new ideas… and since we’re only allowed 4 photos on the tour, I’ll share additional how to info and details in next week’s post!1.Rue_Des_Fleurs_On_Createdbyu_First_Of_3_Cards

Don’t you just love this watch laden umbrella?   It was stamped in Early Espresso Classic Ink, and hand colored with a regal rose marker to make the image pop.  Now, you may want to run and get your sunglasses for the next one, LOL.2.Rue_Des_Fleurs_Bright_Colors_On_CreatedbyU_blogspot

The same image with a brighter palate, Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, and Basic Black.  Ooh..and a sneak peek of a few more new Occasions Mini and Sale-A-Bration exclusive products too!

The next one is more of a 3-dimensional collage card, and my personal favorite… hope you like it too!4.Rue_Des_Fleurs_Collage_Card_Sharon_Field_On_Createdbyu_Blogspot

The background image and butterfly are from the creative Elements stamp set.  You can see a bit of the new doily sizzlit… which I covered with a fine layer of Champagne Shimmer Paint.  4.Blossom_Flower_Up_Close_By_Sharon_FieldI modified the new blossom flower punch a bit, changing it to a 5 petal flower… come back next week and I’ll tell you how!  Now, don’t you just love the Rue Des Fleurs Stamp Set!!

The next stop on today’s tour is #9 – Mickey Roberts Blog:  Paper Conversation, where she’ll be showcasing the new stamp set Apothecary Art… can’t wait to see what she did with it!!

Throughout the tour, you’ll see these buttons… to take you on to the next stop, or back to the prior stop… it’s an easy way to guide you through the tour…

Click this one to go to stop #9, Mickey Roberts’ blog…Next STop_paper_Conversations_Mickey_Roberts

Or you can go back to Kim’s blog, Stop #7 by clicking this one!

Previous Stop, Kim's blog stampin n stitchin at blogspot

Enjoy the tour, I’ll be back on Monday with some new details and extra photos Winking smile

Have a very safe and Happy New Years’ Weekend!

Hugs,

Sharon

Pin It!

29 comments:

Escape2stamp/Adriana said...

Beautiful projects, Sharon. The color combination on the first is so soft and pretty. Love the embellishments and layout, too. TFS

Yapha said...

These are fabulous!! I love the different ways you used that umbrella image! That first tag card is absolutely spectacular!

Lisa808 said...

Beautiful! Your personal favorite is sensational. I have to say though, that my personal favorite is the first card with the tag. Wow!

Ltedder said...

OMGoodness!!! These are so pretty!! I haven't cut my set yet (I like it trimmed really close), but now you have me seeing all kinds of ideas!! Thanks!!
Lisa Tedder

Heidi Baks said...

Love the soft colors of the first one, but the collage is my favorite too!

Dellis70 said...

Wow! I love the umbrella image! beautiful card, Sharon

Charmen7 said...

Love your projects ... they are all wonderful but that first one just seems to speak to me!! Love it!

Rhonda Griffin said...

Such pretty projects!! Amazing details and designs!!

Krystal said...

So pretty!! My fave is the last card. Love how you used the doily die and then made it sparkle. Fabulous!

Connie Smith said...

Wow..you've outdone your self!! Gorgeous cards!!

Cindy E. said...

The first card with the tag was my fave, until I saw the second card with the black accents to make it pop! And I like the way you made the Blossom Punch into a five petaled flower on the last card. TFS your great projects!

Ellen Parker said...

Hi Sharon. I love all 3 of them!! I don't think I can choose a favorite.

Shelley Z said...

They are stunning! I think the first one is my favorite. It's so soft and sweet.

Patrice H said...

Wow Sharon! Your cards are amazing! You make my heart happy with your creativity I'm telling ya. You got loud Oohs and ah's out of me this time!! Great job and thanks for the inspiration. I'm sitting here waiting for the Man in Brown as we speak!

Kim s1itcher46 said...

Sharon these are gorgeous. I love the vintage look fo the first card.

Paula Wright said...

So pretty Sharon! Love the first one especially!

Lisa Young said...

Outstanding as always! I do love that umbrella - it is so very vintage!

Libby said...

Again, just gorgeous Sharon. I love them. TFS

Debbi said...

Beautiful projects Sharon! I love your attention to detail. The brighter card with the narrow ribbon and Lime brad is so striking.

Rhonda Nelson said...

I just love these cards. Very vintage!
I did not get this stamp set but now I just may have to get it.
Rhonda

Deb B (Debadoo) said...

Great projects. Love the tag card the best! I'm usually not drawn to these types of sets, but my niece loves this stuff. I'm glad to see you using this set on your blog to give me ideas.

Cindy Ware said...

I don't know which one I like best. I like them all for different reasons. As usual beautiful work!

Elenor said...

Fabulous cards you've made Sharon! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Getfuzzyfan said...

Your favorite is my favorite too! Love it!!!

Sara Mattson said...

So fun! I love the layers and things that add to the cards--so eyecatching and beautuiful and victorian!

Kelly Wentling said...

These are wonderful Sharon! The first one is my favorite with those soft and dreamy colors. All are beautiful and a treat to see. Thanks for sharing. Happy New Year to you!

Tanya Boser said...

All of these cards are so gorgeous!! Thank you for sharing your amazing creativity :)

Twila Davis said...

Sharon, what a beautiful group of projects. I have to say the last one is my favorite, love the colors, although the first is a close second. Happy new Year!

Bev Gomez said...

Hey Sharon, I love your samples for this set! Beautiful! I love the first one the best! Thanks for sharing! Bev