Monday, December 26, 2011

More Guest Stamper Christmas Cards

Another Christmas has come and gone, the packages unwrapped and garbage cleared… Hope you’re rested and warm, and that Santa was good to all of you!

Today I’m sharing a couple more guest stamper creations received through the mail… 1.REt_Cudmore_artistic_etchings_Card

A pretty Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, and Pewter Christmas card from my good friend and fellow blogger Ret Cudmore!  Ret cleverly used images from the Artistic Etchings Stamp Set to create an beautiful embossed hanging ornament!2.artistic_Etchings_ornament_with_rown

The crown became the ornament cap… can you see the upside down crown?  How cool is that?  She even added some penned accents along the cards’ whisper white layer.  A very Clean and Simple card, yet elegant and lovely too!3.polar_bear_3d_card

This one was tucked with Christmas gifts, from a Christmas gift exchange I participated in this year… I just love polar bears!!  The card is not handmade, but it’s furry and fabulously cute, don’t you think?  Winking smile Thank you Lisa K!  Can’t wait to play with all my new goodies and toys!

I’ve got more cards, but haven’t really had time to photograph them all… and just realized I have one from my friend Candy that I hadn’t even opened yet!  LOL… I’m sure it’s very special, better dig through my bag and find it!!  Maybe I’ll share a couple more towards the end of the week…. would you like that?

Tomorrow I’ll have a new Utah Divas International color challenge card to share, and on Wednesday another Stampin’
Queens Sketch Challenge with a fresh new design I think you’ll love.

Hugs,

Sharon

Pin It!

2 comments:

Cindy Ware said...

The ornament card is exquisite! I wondered how the pewter EP came out. It's beautiful! Very clever card. I, too, love polar bears and love this card even though it's not handmade. It wouldn't be hard to make, though. And, yes, I love seeing the cards you receive.

Sharon Field said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pewter EP.. now I need Pewter Glimmer paper, wouldn't that be a real WOW factor??