Friday, December 2, 2011

More Craft Show Goodies

What a crazy day it was yesterday!!  The craft show at Selva Marina Country Club was so much fun, and it was so nice to meet so many new people face to face!  Tomorrow I will spend a very busy day making more items for sale at the next craft show (tomorrow)… yikes!!  Thanks to everyone who stopped by to say hi… and a big thanks for your support too!

Today I’m sharing another craft show item, well actually two which were quite popular as teachers’ gifts for the Christmas and holiday season.  LOL, I’ll be making more of these to have at the Saturday Craft Show at the Jacksonville Beach VFW… so if you missed out yesterday, stop by to see me… I told you I’d make more!

1.Teacher_ornament_SharonField

This is an ornament bursting with M&M’s chocolate candies…It’s plastic, so you really don’t have to worry about it being dropped on the way to school… if you have kids, you know what I mean Winking smile.  It’s also a quick and easy craft you can do with your kids!!  It also lets them participate, and understand the value of their teacher, gifting, and hand made presents too!2.Simple_Kids_Project_M&M_Jar_BySharonField

Alternatively, I also made these pretty M&M Candy filled jars…. they’re very heavy glass and could easily survive a fall!

Each project had a Two Tags Die Cut, embellished with stitched felt elements… this one just happens to be the adorable little mittens.3.stitched_Felt_holiday_Mini_embellishment_tAG

When opened, a wonderfully thankful M&M Candy Christmas Poem is revealed…5.poemFORthe_teacher_gift

The poem very descriptively describes how very special teachers touch and form young lives and minds.6.embellishedcandyJAR_M&Ms_createdbyu)O_Blogspot

I had so much fun embossing the candy jars!!!  They were embossed using Versamark embossing ink and pewter stampin’ emboss powder.  The cap was embellished with a northern flurry sizzlit die cut from Silver Glimmer Paper, and the silver band…. well, that’s tomorrow’s Super Saturday tutorial so I’ll have to keep it a secret for a moment or two!

Hope you’ll stop back by tomorrow for another FREE super saturday tutorial… I just love sharing things I’ve learned with all of you, and as you continue to show your support through orders at my online stampin up store, I couldn’t bear charging you for this stuff!  Lots of hugs throughout the Christmas Holiday Season!

Hugs,

Sharon

Pin It!

7 comments:

ColleenB. said...

what wonderful little gifts for the teachers.
Especially like that Christmas ball ornament filled with M&M's
ColleenB.

Ret Cudmore said...

Sharon!! These are absolutely perfect & oh so thoughtful!! They are beautiful. I'm sure any teacher would love them! Thank you for sharing!

de Ellis said...

Sharon, what a wonderful idea - and so personal! Who doesn't love M&M's? The teachers will enjoy this cute little gift! I also enjoyed Santa's Magic Key, below. Terrific idea! Thanks for sharing.

Susan Carlson said...

What a cute idea! Best of luck at your other craft shows!

Fabiola said...

oh superbe, je craque pour les moufles! biz

Cheryl_algie said...

Gorgeous work as always you are awesome Sharon !!! How did you emboss the bauble ? Did you emboss directly onto it or onto c.s and cut out and adhere ?

Debie said...

Sharon, I just want to let you know just how much I appreciate your blog and the wonderful tutorials and projects you share with you admiring fans. TSOFS. Debie