Monday, December 5, 2011

More Craft Fair Items… Quick Post

With only four hours of sleep, Saturday’s craft fair set up at 7:30am was a bit tough… luckily my DH helped out with the set up and break down!  Today I’m sharing a couple more popular craft fair items with you… enjoy! P1080760I found this small wooden box at a local dollar store… it had nine evenly divided sections, making it perfect for a Tic Tac Toe game!  After painting the base black, magnetic sheet along magnets on brushed silver and silver glimmer paper die cuts were added to the box.  I chose these two images from my big shot die collection because they had a holiday flair, yet could still be used throughout the year without seeming so much like a Christmas themed toy.P1080746Always a favorite and just for fun, I also had some Snowman Soup available.  The front was decorated with a retired stamp image colored with markers.P1080748The same image was added to the snowman soup poem on the back of the little packet.P1080744I also made up a couple using Marina Mist Card Stock vs. Real Red.  Which do you prefer?P1080771Do you take photos of your craft fair booth after setting up?  It’s a good way to catch stray stuff before the door opens.  LOL… in this photo I realized that my board had a couple voids, and my paper trimmer had been left out front and center!

Tomorrow I’ll be sharing another UDI Color Challenge… I’ve got two CAS cards for the challenge, hope you’ll stop back by!

Hugs,

Sharon

Pin It!

9 comments:

ColleenB. said...

Cute snowman soup gift bags.
Actually, I prefer the blue.
ColleenB.

Susan Carlson said...

We must've been in the same "zone" on Saturday! I got four hours of sleep and did a craft show, too. I took photos of my booth, but haven't even looked at them yet. Still trying to recover! And I have another show this Saturday. Lovely Snowman Soup! I prefer the Marina Mist - just because the color compliments the peppermint stick.

April said...

Nice, I have a few questions. It's hard to tell with it in the cello bag. The Tic Tac Toe box.....did you cut and insert the magnetic sheet and insert in each slot? And what is the blue around the edges? You said you painted it black. Was the only on the inside?
Also, your pic of your craft table, what are you using for the cards? I have a tri folder cardboard display covered with black felt but your's looks larger unless you used 2 and didn't fold the one side in. I do a LOT of craft shows so I'm always curiuos on other table lay outs.

TPatrice H said...

I. The lettering in the Kisses pull out the blue and also in the snowman . The red takes on the warmth of Hot Coco. I bet they sold like crazy!

Angie Jones said...

I love them both - Red for Christmas time and Blue for Winter time....Both lovely. Angie xx

Fabiola said...

ah! superbe! biz

Ktstamps said...

Sharon, I love your snowman soup idea...I am going to make it for my school advisory and my girls basketball teams. Do you already have the poem and snowman soup in a PDF r document you can share with me???? I am a bit overworked and I wanted to get this done ASAP! Please advise.

Sharon Field said...

I have it in a word document if you'd like it... easy enough to convert if you need a pdf...

Ktstamps said...

I would love the document in word if you would share it with me! Thank you so much. Email is: ktstamps@gmail.com
Thank you sooo much!