Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas to You and Yours!

Wishing you and yours a Very Merry Christmas and holiday season!   Today I’m spending a quiet day with family, so I thought I’d share some of the very creative and fun Christmas Cards I received this year!

This first one is from my friend Cindy, who has bee stamping with me for about a year… Love how Cindy combined the designer series paper and images on this card, isn’t it cute?P1090205

I especially love how Cindy shaded her snowman with Bashful Blue classic ink, and added snow to the Christmas tree… very fun!P1090207

Oh.. and didn’t she do a great job of coloring the snow as well?  Cindy doesn’t have a stamping blog, but if she decides to start one I’ll be sure to let you know!  P1090215

LOVE the bright colors in this one too… very “Florida” card from my friend Princess Lisa!  I was pleasantly surprised when her card arrived in the mail, LOL…  I sent one to her too… but she probably won’t get it until after Christmas as my cards were mailed quite late!P1090217

Lisa also added rhinestone and pearl accents to the stamped images which were marker’d direct to stamp… too cute!!  Lisa has a blog too:  Crafting With Princess Lisa be sure to leave her a sweet comment!

See you tomorrow with a couple more cards I’ve received in the mail… and then we’ll be back to the regularly scheduled program here at Created By You!

Have a great day!

Hugs,

Sharon

Pin It!

6 comments:

Lisa808 said...

Merry Christmas!
Awesome card by Cindy.
Hugs, Lisa
p.s. your card arrived before Christmas :)

KraftyChic said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours! Thanks so much for all the inspiration you share with up all year long!

Joasiawisniewska said...

Merry Christmas :)
Joanna

Cindy Ware said...

OMG! What a surprise to see my card on your blog!!! I'm so late checking my mail. Thank you so much for all your kind words!!! Wow! I feel so honored! Wait til I show my daughter!! Thanks, Sharon! Hope your Christmas was wonderful!

Cindy Ware said...

I was so overwhelmed I totally forgot to comment on Lisa's card. It is so adorable! I love those snowmen! I love the colors and the scrolly (I know-not a word!) cutout and all the snowflakes!

Sharon Field said...

LOL.. can't believe it made it! I'm such a last minute charlie!! Hope to see you again one day soon... having lunch with Michelle Z in Jan.. wish you could come along!