Sunday, November 20, 2011

More Handmade Holiday Ornaments

Did you enjoy yesterday’s Super Saturday Tutorial?  Today I’m sharing two more ornaments with you… the first one is a variation on yesterdays’ tutorial theme, and a special bonus project I designed for the folks at Craft Projects Central.1.Main_CPC_Bonus_By_Sharon_FieldAs many of you know, I’m also a designer for Inkspirations 4 U… and boy, oh boy do they ever have a fabulous and fun Christmas Edition!!!  I’ve been so busy that I hadn’t had much time to check them out until today and all I can say is WOW!! The team really worked overtime on their projects for this edition!  Membership is just $24.95 and allows you unlimited access to ALL the projects, a forum, challenges, and NEW Video Tutorials too! 

The tutorials I create for the Inkspirations4U team are not available on my blog… and are exclusive!

So… what are YOU waiting for?  Want a sneak peek of the project I made for the Inkspirations 4U Christmas Edition?4.Glimmer_Ornament_In_Box_By_Sharon_FieldIt’s a handmade 2-sided ornament, complete with it’s own gift box!  Tied with a ribbon, it’s ready to gift neighbors, family, and friends!!

Of course this is just one of the many, many projects you’ll find in the Inkspirations 4U Christmas Edition… today I counted twenty new projects all suitable for holiday gifting.  

Oh… and one more thing before I go… Inkspirations 4U is a very unique tutorial site as the tutorials are available in both English and Spanish languages!  Now, that’s really, really cool! 

Visit Inkspirations4U today to sign up for the fantastic Christmas Edition… and don’t forget to tell them I sent you! Smile

See you tomorrow, I look forward to reading your lovely comments!

Hugs,

Sharon

Pin It!

5 comments:

Kim said...

These are all so lovely Sharon. Thanks for sharing your ideas.
Kim
s1itcher46

Anonymous said...

THE SECOND ORNAMENT IS MY VERY FAVORITE ONE! OH! I LIKE THE OTHERS TOO!KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!
TOODLES,
CANDYCC

punknscrap said...

These are so gorgeous and inspiring! They will look amazing on the tree.

Fabiola said...

wow tout aussi joli que le précédent, biz

Ellen said...

Oh my Sharon! These are just gorgeous. I'll have to check out Inkspirations4U. Thank you so much for all of your inspiration!!