Thursday, November 17, 2011

CS57T Big Shot Embossed CAS Card

Today’s Creative-Sketches Design Team challenge uses a sketch along with the dry embossing technique.  LOL…  I don’t know what I’d do without my Big Shot Machine and Textured Impressions Embossing Folders…. they really get a lot of bang for the buck!1.cas_CS57T_Embossed_dry_CardTo me, today’s card is a little blah… wish I had embossed and sanded the upper half of the card as well Smile

That said… do you still have those brass embossing plates?  Remember when they were so hot?  I still use mine from time to time… but not like I used to!2.embossed_and_punched_Detail

Don’t you just love polka dots?  I can’t seem to get enough of them… it’s one of my favorite patterned papers in the Designer Series Paper Packs!  3.triple_Loop_Bowandjewelrytagpunch

Happy Birthday was inked with an old olive stampin’ write marker.. first the happy, and stamped… then cleaned, and repeated the process only using birthday.  This allowed me to space the words out far enough and punch two tiny jewelry tag punches for the ribbon on the card.4.cs57H_On_Createdbyu_Blogspot

Today’s sketch had a little more going on than I remembered when I made today’s card share.  But Clean and Simple has it’s place too, I guess!

Come play along with the design team this week… create a card, scrapbook page or project featuring today’s sketch, and then post it to your blog, an online forum or group.  Then, visit the Creative-Sketches Design Team Blog to add the URL of your creation… you know the drill!

Hope to see you back here tomorrow!

Hugs,

Sharon

Pin It!

3 comments:

Sylvia said...

Hi Sharon, Your card is lovely, that yellow is so pretty! thanks for visiting my blog, you should really come play with us at the ColourQ. Have a beautiful day.

inkedx2 said...

Love the use of the key tag punch for a ribbon holder. Thanks for the inspiration.

Fabiola said...

super joli et élégant, biz