Sunday, November 27, 2011

Craft Fair Items–Stamped Arrangements

I’d like to thank everyone for so many lovely comments on yesterday’s Super Saturday Tutorial with a card and tips for Stampers and Demonstrators… a lot of times, I’m so busy stamping that I assume everyone has found out all that stuff by themselves.  Last week, when someone mentioned being a new Demonstrator, I thought it might be a little repetitive, but helpful to add them to my tutorial.  Glad you liked them!

Just a few more Craft Fairs to do before Christmas, two of them are this week!!  So, I’m busily creating new items to share with my blogger friends, and to sell at the craft shows too! 

These stamped and floral arrangements were created mostly from dollar store stuff… and inspired by fellow crafty Demonstrator Jessica Woitas who shared her lovely arrangements on Stampin’ Connection – A demo-only site!  Unfortunately, it appears that Jessica doesn’t have a blog so I can’t share a link to her lovely work.

These floral arrangements also have candy attached… wouldn’t they make a lovely Christmas gift for a neighbor, co-worker, teacher or secretary?Main_Angel_arrangement_Main_SharonField

This is one of the first arrangements I made… inspired by the Angels on the coffee mug, I decided to use a very old, and very retired stamp set from my stampin’ collection called “Festive Friends”.2.Angel_Arrangement_Close_up

They’re like little folk art Angels…. and of course some stars were added too.  I actually made 5 of these coffee mug candy/floral arrangements today, they took more time than I had anticipated, LOL.1.Blue_Snowflake_Arrangement_Sharon_Field

THIS arrangement is my favorite one… it’s larger than the others I made, and has more chocolate too.  I’ve always been very partial to blue and silver wrapping papers at Christmas… and of course, Silver Glimmer Paper Snowflakes found a home on this arrangement as well!2.closeup_front_of_Stamped_Arrangement_By_Sharon_Field

A variety of current and retired snowflake stamp sets were included in this arrangement, and a little silver bling from both the dollar store, and craft store too.  It was kind of interesting breaking apart one bunch of silver floral dĂ©cor that I bought at the craft store… I actually got 18 different accent pieces from one little bunch of bling!  Bet you’re wondering… “Sharon… where’s the chocolate?”3.back_Showing_candy

LOL… that’s the beauty of the bouquet… behind each stamped image, there’s a piece of chocolate too… now, isn’t that fun?

Well, got to go put my feet up for the evening… I always stamp and craft standing up, it seems to give me more leverage for stamped images, and the two large pub tables in my stamping studio are the perfect height for that!

Hope you’ll stop back by tomorrow… got some more arrangements to share if you’d like to take a peek. 

Hugs,

Sharon

Pin It!

9 comments:

ColleenB. said...

Your candy arrangements are Gorgeious
What a clever idea.
Thank you for the great inspiration. What wonderful gifts these would make
ColleenB.

Thestampinglady said...

Stunning arrangements. Very clever.

Claudia Stough said...

These are so lovely!!!!!
What creativity!!!!
Thank you for sharing your ideas!!!!
Claudia

Lisa808 said...

Awesome arrangements. Great idea with the chocolates. I'm partial to the snowflake one too. Good luck at the fairs.

Laura said...

These are just great, and I will certainly file this idea in my mind (better put in my computer) for next year's craft fairs that I do. How much do you charge for these?

Fabiola said...

oh wouah c'est superbe! biz

Trygod20 said...

You are so dare cleaver. Those arrangements are a perfect gift! two thumbs up!!

Amier said...

These arragments are fantastic! I am always looking for new ideas. Just started doing craft fairs so I am doing lots of research for next year. What do you sell these for, I haven't a clue how to price things! Thanks so much for sharing!

Melanie said...

You're ROCKING these arrangements Sharon! WOW!