Sunday, October 9, 2011

Welcome Back–Craft Fair Photos

Welcome Back!  Hope you got a full night’s rest… I really needed one, and did finally! 

Today I’m sharing some photos from my teeny tiny craft fair booth… LOL, a lot of people want my spot, especially the two gals on either side of me who already have two and a half booths! 

I’ve been doing this particular show for several years, and am surrounded by good and old friends, it’s always a joy to spend time with them!  My DD came for a bit too, so they were quite surprised to see how much she had grown in the 13 years we’ve all known each other… “I remember she was this high.”  Of course, she just smiles gracefully and accepts all stories.P1070379My booth backs up to a stage… can’t waste that space!  Like I said, my booth is very tiny (10x10)… so I have to build ‘up’!P1070391So.. over the years, I’ve had to gather all sorts of baskets, bins and display pieces to fit everything in there!P1070380Pixie sticks and pencils for fall were a popular item with teachers!P1070381The sculls and crossbones flew out of there, what a surprise!P1070384These little nugget wrapped goodies were popular as well.P1070375There are so many people with nut allergies these days, that I made sure that my treats were labeled correctly, and included no nuts.P1070378Borrowed this idea from demonstrator Carla Brasher… and made custom boxes for my decorated votives and candles!P1070383Had a few specialty items too…P1070382And a special gift for visitors who signed up for classes, or booked a party with friends!

Hope you enjoyed today’s craft fair photos!  See you tomorrow with hmm.. new cards?  LOL… I have to go back through my own blog to see what I have and have not posted!  It’s been a crazy couple of weeks!

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are always read and appreciated!

Hugs,

Sharon

Pin It!

9 comments:

Queen Mary said...

Wow Sharon, your booth look(ed) fantastic! What a lot of work you put into it! Such fun stuff!

Dee in N.H. said...

Your booth looks great! Great stuff!

Cassandra said...

What a fabulous display of tons of great projects! Can you post a pic of the Greeting Card Kids card from the first picture on this post? TFS!

Sharon Field / Created By You said...

Hi Cassandra! The Greeting Card Kids one you are referring to (I believe) was posted late last month as part of a UDI challenge.. you can see the photos, close ups and more here: http://createdbyu.blogspot.com/2011/09/udi54-greeting-card-kids-pumpkin-witch.html

lisa808 said...

Great booth! Glad you had a successful show.

nana_cindy42 said...

Wow! What a great setup you had! So much creative energy went into that 10x10 spot!!! I was going to go but didn't know where the church was. I would have asked but by Fri I was done in from my rehab lessons in using crutches!!!

For the better part of Sat & today I have been designing & making Halloween cards. You'd think I'd have a lot finished but have only completed 6 cards in 2 days!!!

Queenie Jeannie said...

What a gorgeous set up!! I hope you came home with lots of $$$!

Charlotte said...

Oh, LOVED seeing all the items you made for the craft fair! You're so talented!

Fabiola said...

oh que de merveilles! biz