Sunday, October 2, 2011

Two CAS Quick 5 Minute Halloween Cards

Last week, one of my Senior Stamping groups requested that we make two different Halloween cards.  These two clean and simple (CAS) designs took me less than 5 minutes start to finish… including the design.owl, builder_punch, free big shot machine, sign up, join my team, halloween, cards, cas, 5 minute card, sharon_field, holiday_mini, catalog, createdbyu_blogspot, warmest_wishes, hostess, party, gift givers, stamp set

The Gift Givers Stamp Set and Decorative Label Punch made this card go together very quickly.  Herringbone embossed basic black card stock looks a bit like a bat pattern, perfect for a Halloween themed card too!owl, builder_punch, free big shot machine, sign up, join my team, halloween, cards, cas, 5 minute card, sharon_field, holiday_mini, catalog, createdbyu_blogspot, warmest_wishes, hostess, party

The Warmest Wishes Stamp Set is a Holiday Mini Hostess Stamp Set, one of many you can earn when you host a stamping party with your friends.  Contact me to find out more!owl, builder_punch, free big shot machine, sign up, join my team, halloween, cards, cas, 5 minute card, sharon_field, holiday_mini, catalog, createdbyu_blogspot, warmest_wishes, hostess, party

I love this little owl image, it’s very simple to color quickly using markers, and coordinates with the Owl Builder Punch too!

Have you read about the new demonstrator kit promotion?  It’s a real WOW!  When you sign up to become a demonstrator, you will also receive a Big Shot Machine for FREE!!  Already own a Big Shot Machine… no problem, you can choose $100 in merchandise of your choice!

If you just love Stampin’ Up! and want to buy product at a discount, this is a fabulous special too!  Read More HERE!

See you tomorrow with some more card shares..

Hugs,

Sharon

Pin It!

7 comments:

nana_cindy42 said...

Loved making these at Senior Ctr. So adorable, esp the owl! But I do love both!

lisa808 said...

Two cute Halloween cards. I really like the trick-or-treating owl.

sandi said...

I love your blog! I feel it is one of the better ones out there. Such great creations. Thank you for sharing and sometimes I need a little push when I just can't get things going and you do that. Thanks again.

Fabiola said...

toute simple et très ...chouette! lol biz

Anonymous said...

Thank you for ideas for quick & easy cards, but still great looking! I like the pumpkin one the best.
Gale

DooDuhh said...

Precious, Precious cards!!! I like your take on Halloween...NOT creepy, scarey, or ugly!!! Great Job!!! Loves & Hugs

Karen said...

If I lived nearby, I would probably fit into your "Senior stamping group!" Both cards are super cute and simple enough that I could probably actually get them completed.
Thank you for the many ways you share your talents with us. You are a blessing to your readers.