Wednesday, October 19, 2011

THREE NEW Announcements for You!

Well, it appears that Monday came and went… and somebody forgot to post the winner of the Craft  Projects Central Pass!  I’m so sorry!!  Just ran the entries through Random.org… and this is what I got:

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

12

Timestamp: 2011-10-19 16:25:41 UTC

AND…  the winner is…



Blogger Eileen, who said...



Love them all especially the punched out pumpkins, thanks for sharing and for this opportunity to win! 



Eileen


Congratulations, Eileen!  I don’t seem to have any contact information for you… so give me a shout.. just use the contact me tab at the top of this page!


And today, I’ve got a new project to share from the folks at CPC!  This one was engineered by Rosemarie Diehl… I just know you’re going to love it!!Diehl_ChristmasTree


A 3-dimensional Christmas tree gift box, and matching card too!  Isn’t she too cute and creative?


One more announcement today.. I’m so excited to announce that I’ve been selected as a favorite artist over at Hand Stamped Sentiments!  Be sure to check out their blog, the challenges and the creative design team  HERE.


I’ve added another “Blinkie Award” at the bottom of my page… here’s what it looks like!




And, I’ll be back tomorrow with the latest challenge from the Stampin’ Queens Sketch Challenge Group!  I hope you’ll play along with us this week!


I also have one more announcement to make Smile but will save that for tomorrow’s post!


Hugs,


Sharon


Pin It!

2 comments:

lisa808 said...

Congratulations, Sharon!

Patrice H said...

You so deserve to be recognized by your peers. Your card is lovely Sharon!!!
Congrats