Sunday, October 23, 2011

Quick Post… Blog Candy Winners!!

Thanks for all your fabulous gift ideas!  LOL, it appears that some of you know someone just like my DH!!!

So… here are the winners chosen by Random.org… the first two numbers will be free pass winners to the fabulous Inkspirations4U Christmas Spectacular Passes.  The third number will be the winner of the Simply Soft Hostess Set. 

If you haven’t left your email, and your signature doesn’t link to your blog, email or some other way to contact you please contact me with your information.  Otherwise you’ll be hearing from me shortly!

RANDOM.ORG

True Random Number Service

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

2	20	36
Timestamp: 2011-10-23 05:12:17 UTC

Note: The numbers are generated left to right, i.e., across columns.

Winners of the Free Passes

#2 -  Donna who said…


Very cute card, Sharon! I love the flower embellishments. I once gave my husband a year's pass to the climbing gym because he liked to get exercise that way. It was something he never thought about and really enjoyed it. Hope you DH has a wonderful birthday!


#20 – Robin Messenheimer who said…


Gorgeous card and I like the way you showed off all the elements. My DH is also very hard to find gifts for and he also likes old movies. His latest favorite old movie is "The Third Man." I found a soundtrack CD that has all the music ("Third Man Theme" and all the other music is played on a zither) and even some of the other audio from the movie. It's not expensive, but it's going to be a "Wow!" when he opens it Christmas Eve! So you might look for a CD that features one of your DH's favorite old movies!


And winner of the Simply Soft Stamp Set:

#36 - Glenda who said…


Your Silver Glimmer Wreath would be a treasure on somebody's tree for years.
I like the way you lifted your Simply Soft focal image up. Very nice with the First Edition DSP, sponging and extra special embellishments.
The best gift I ever gave my husband was a set of hockey prints of his favorite hometown hockey team, the Edmonton Oilers. It was after they had won the 5 Stanley Cups. All the proceeds were going to a charity for kids to play sports. The best part was that he never knew these prints even existed! I never thought it would be possible to get him really thrilled over a gift EVER! It's been 33 years now and that's the best I've ever done.


PS… still waiting to hear from Eileen who won the CPC pass last weekend!!  If I don’t hear from her by Monday evening, I’ll have another drawing for that too!


Hugs,


Sharon


Pin It!

4 comments:

sandi said...

Congrats Donna, Robin and Glenda. Have Fun

Rhonda Miller said...

Congrats to the winners.

JERILEE KERR said...

YOU ARE SO TALENTED

Patrice H said...

Congratulations ladies! Have Fun!