Monday, October 10, 2011

New! Witch Hat and Pop Up Treat Card

Check out this cute little witch hat treat box and pop up card for Halloween!  It was created for Craft Projects Central by designer Monika DavisWitch Hat & Pop Up Card

It’s just one of several projects I’ll be sharing this week here at Created By You!  Don’t forget I’ll be giving away a free membership to Craft Projects Central this week too… details may be found in last Friday’s Post HERE!  There’s still time to enter and win!

Speaking of winning… have you checked out this month’s Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Kit Special?  Wow!!

When you become a demonstrator (hobby or professional) during the month of October, you auto-magically receive a FREE Big Shot Machine or $100 in merchandise of your choice in addition to the wonderful starter kit supplies! 

Visit online stampin’ up! store  or simply click JOIN NOW to watch the video and get more information!

Hugs,

Sharon

Pin It!

3 comments:

Jeanne Nielsen said...

Love these 2 treats! I'm always looking for more inspiration when it comes to Halloween! (BTW, "auto-magically" is my new word for the week too! I've been listening to some teleseminars for inspiration and I love that word -- the host uses it once per session so now I've been OVER-using it! Love that you used it too!)

Fabiola said...

wouah! chouette, biz

Andrea said...

Wow - that`s so great! Love it!
At my tutorialblog is a shoe template - it would be super fit your set.
I like your creation!
Big hug and thanks for your nice comment at my tutorialblog
Andrea-Emmi41