Sunday, October 2, 2011

Blog Candy Winner!

LOL… I got so wrapped up in Design Team work today that I almost forgot to go to Random.org and generate a Blog Candy Winner!! 

But Sunday is not over yet!!  So… Here is the comment number…

Congratulations…

Jeanne Nielsen Comment #30

You are the winner of the Faux Mica Flake Jewelry!!  Contact Me to make arrangements to receive your prize.

Thanks to all for your lovely comments… I couldn’t do this day in and day out without your encouragement!

Hugs,

Sharon

Pin It!

3 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

Down to his tiny buttons, this turkey has it together for sure! HOW CUTE, Sharon! Both cards are great ideas. Thanks for the card share!

Fabiola said...

quelle bouille elle a cette dinde, je ne crois pas que j'aurais le coeur de la manger...elle est trop sympa, biz

DooDuhh said...

This is the first time I have been to your site.I LOVE it!!! You are extremely talented!!! Thanks SO much for sharing!!! Loves & Hugs