Friday, October 28, 2011

Blog Candy Winner and NEW CPC Project

It’s been well over a week, and I still have not heard from the CPC Free Pass Winner posted on October 19th… So I ran all the comments through random.org again.  LOL… the first two times, the same winner popped up (the one who never contacted me!!!)  They say three’s a charm so…. here’s the NEW FREE PASS Winner from Random.org…

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

1

Timestamp: 2011-10-28 13:15:48 UTC


Blogger Jeanne Nielsen said...

Sharon, such cute projects! I do love the Raggedy Ann/Andy card since it IS my anniversary TODAY! 22 years ago I married my husband! And as for the cute card you made? Love it! I'm doing a workshop next week and I'm thinking it would be a great card to demonstrate ... so thanks for the inspiration! I love it all and I'd love more inspiration from Craft Central! TFS!


We’re wrapping up the final week in October, here is another new Craft Project Central … a Magnetic Christmas Countdown board designed by Heather Stevens!magneticChristmas_Countdown_heatherCraft Project Central is a member only tutorial site with tons of projects for your holiday crafting needs!   We’re gearing up to make even more Christmas and Holiday projects you won’t want to miss… Visit Craft Project Central to find out more about the monthly membership opportunities!

HEADS UP!



Saturday’s Tutorial may be a bit late this week… I’ve committed to helping a friend move!  Hauling boxes, loading and unloading trucks, what fun!  I’m sure you’ll love the free tutorial, so please check back on Saturday mid-morning!


Hugs,


Sharon


Pin It!

No comments: