Friday, October 14, 2011

Big Shot Die Cut Machine Blog Hop Stop 7

Good Friday Morning!!  The Stampin’ Addicts Big Shot Blog Hop Tour begins today at 10AM (EDT)!  Isn’t that exciting?  I know I’m early, but so many of my readers look forward to my blog with their coffee!!  What else do I have to do at 4:30?  Today’s post will stay up throughout the weekend. My regular super Saturday tutorial will be postponed to Monday Surprised smile  Hope you don’t mind!Big Shot Hop Banner1There are eighteen stops along the tour, you won’t want to miss a single one!  Should you get lost along the way, simply click on the banner shown above… it will take you to a dynamic list of participants!

You’re at stop #7, and may have come here from Holly’s Blog Ink, Paper, Stamps.  Don’t you just love what she’s done with the Petite Pocket Die??

As you visit each blog, be kind and leave a sweet comment!  Should you get ‘lost’ at any point, simply click on today’s blog hop header to find a new starting point!

Today, I’m featuring the Big Shot Machine and the Bitty Box and Envelope Die!  Got a little carried away with the Bitty Box though… I’ll have to share my envelope ideas another time!

We were limited on this tour to four photos… we really want you got get through all the contributor sites.. So I used My Digital Software to share a composite view of my Bitty Box Big Shot Die Cutting Machine projects Smile hope you don’t mind!Joy_banner_bigshot_2-001

The first project I made was a “JOY” banner for the holidays using both silver and red glimmer paper.. believe me, the photo’s don’t come close to doing it justice.. a WHOLE lot of sparkle and seasonal bling going on here!!  Wouldn’t it be nice to have a very special gift inside each bitty box in the banner?P1070607

Or how about a simple box ornament with silver glimmer paper, brushed gold cardstock, and a rhinestone embellished pearl?P1070608

Layering Paper Daisies with the triple doily punched silver glimmer paper is one of my favorite seasonal embellishments!!  Great for scrapbook pages, ornaments, and cards too!  I’ve topped this one off with an antique brad… isn’t it pretty?1_2-002I think this is my favorite project of all… it came to me late last night as I was brainstorming a third project… duh.. Santa Claus!  His belly, of course is made from the Bitty Box.  Punches and embossing folders comprise the rest of his parts…LOL, he’s reversible too!  A 3-d ornament using the bitty box die cut and big shot machine… isn’t that cool?

You could fold up a gift certificate, insert jewelry, or even a car key into this box and sign it from “your secret Santa”… wouldn’t that be cool?  LOL,  I guess I’ll have to write a tutorial on this one!

Santa’s face and beard resemble another project I made a couple years ago… remember the Woodland Santa?  You can view that project HERE.

On stop #8 on the Stampin’ Addicts Big Shot Blog Hop, you’ll visit Paula’s creative blog at Stampin With Paula!  She’ll be featuring the new Perfect Pennants Die, and I can’t wait to see what she’s come up with, I’m sure we won’t be disappointed!

bigshotfree_createdbyu_blogspot

Now.. you can get a Big Shot Machine Absolutely FREE!! 

  • During the month of October, you can get a Big Shot FREE when you become a demonstrator…(or $100 in FREE merchandise of your choice).  WOW!!! Isn’t that cool? 
  • Receive generous discounts on all your crafting tools and products!
  • For more information, click on the “free Big Shot” photo in the upper left side-bar!

The regular Super Saturday Tutorial Feature has been postponed until after the weekend… I’ll be featuring a new 3-D project with complete, step-by-step instructions… and It’s FREE!

I look forward to reading your comments! 

Hugs,

Sharon

Pin It!

35 comments:

Dee in N.H. said...

Sharon, I LOVE these boxes!! It never even occurred to me to make ornaments!! Yours are gorgeous and I'm excited to give your idea a try! They are so cool that I'm having a hard time picking a favorite!

Jeanne Nielsen said...

Okay ... I'm going to be waiting for this tutorial with bated breath! Simply adorable! I've seen some Mrs. Santa's too -- should have made that for your craft fair!!

Fabiola said...

quels jolis ornements...biz

Elizabeth Allan said...

Sharon these projects are fabulous and the presentation of photos is amazing.

Yapha said...

Your projects are absolutely amazing! The ornament box is stunning with all of the glimmer, and the Santa Claus is just too cute and clever! Thanks so much for joining us in the hop!!

Tanya Boser said...

What fun projects! Love all the glam, and that Santa is fabulous darling!

Elizabeth said...

Hello Sharon, popped in from Crafty Hazelnut's challenge blog to thank you for your kind comment on the card I made for the challenge. I was lucky enough to win the prize. Love your box ornament - it's just gorgeous. I have just started making my own embellishments wherever possible and I'd love to make something as beautiful as that. Thanks again for your kind words - it's appreciated. Elizabeth x

Carmen said...

What creative projects!! Love each and every one of them!!

Deb B (Debadoo) said...

Love love love all the bling! Glad you did the hop. Really neat ideas for this little box! I love them all.

Lisa Young said...

Love your creativity Sharon! All of your projects are wonderful.

lisa808 said...

Your banner and box ornament are so very pretty done in the glitter paper. The Santa is so fun and very creative.

SueBee said...

ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!
Susasn B.

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

You are so smart!! lol I never thought to turn it into an ornament! I love all of them!!

Holly / InkPaperStamps said...

*jaw drops and hits floor with resounding thud*

This is a walk off grand slam home run, Sharon--love it ALL!

snowbear said...

Great projects! Thanks for sharing with us!

Donna Ellis said...

Sharon, your attention to the details is one of the things which always makes your projects utterly fantastic! Check out the Santa Beard with that dry embossing! Wow! All the projects are inspirational and beautiful, of course. Thank you for sharing them!

Debra Burgin said...

Wow, I wouldn't call hat a "simple" box ornament! It is perfectly stunning -- a great, great projects!

Rose said...

very adorable especially Santa!

maurita said...

santa is cute, but sparkles rule! i love that sliver glimmer box!!

Kate said...

Stunning ornament!!

Mickey Roberts said...

Wow, Sharon! You certainly went outside the box on all your projects. They are so awesome! Thanks for the great ideas.

Anonymous said...

I love you Santa. I want to make some. Thanks for the great ideas
Sally S

Heidi Baks said...

Love that boxy santa - so cute!

Gail S. said...

Super cute ideas, Sharon!! You out did yourself :)

Sara Mattson-Blume said...

Wowzer...love the Santa and that elegant little box, and that banner! Oh, I love it all.

Shelley Z said...

Your Santa is delightful! I think I like your Joy banner the best though. All the glimmer is too fabulous to turn down!

Betty said...

You have made me think about this little box in a whole new way! Thank you!

Kim said...

Amazing projects Sharon! Love the Santa project. Hmmm, I'd love a secret Santa to give me a car! :)

Twila said...

Wow Sharon! That Joy banner is beautiful with all the glitter and bling. And the Bitty Santa Box is too cute! Great projects! Hey could you make the Santa so his arms and legs could move? That would even be more fun!

Adriana Benitez said...

Gorgeous box - the top layered flower is AMAZING!

Anonymous said...

Really great! Lisajake128@yahoo.com

Cindy said...

Love every one of these projects! Each is totally unique, with a different "feel". I can imagine how much better the boxes made with Glimmer Paper look IRL!

Paula said...

Love them all but especially the Santa. Fabulous!

RhondaG -the stampin' bunny said...

LOVE the ornament!! Wonderful details!! They are all awesome!

Jadelorenzini said...

Wow, love the santa. It's very cute! Great blog, thanks