Welcome back! Did you enjoy yesterday’s Silver Glimmer Paper WOW Technique Tutorial? If you happened to stop by the craft show at the Neptune Beach Senior Center yesterday, you got to see the gift bag from yesterday’s Super Saturday Tutorial, and today’s share too!
So for today, I’m sharing a BONUS tutorial showing you how to craft a Silver Glimmer Paper WOW Flower which can easily be made into a pin or clip (or both). And It would make an absolutely FABULOUS Christmas Gift Too!
I happened to stumble upon a combined finding in a local big box hobby store here in Jacksonville, Florida. It was found in the scrapbooking section, which surprised me because I would have expected to find it in the jewelry section. Although I wasn’t quite sure what I would do with the interesting combo clip/pins at the time but knew I would soon find a good use for them.
Whether it’s an embellishment for a special card, 3-d item, hairclip, bow, or pin… I think you’re really going to like today’s Silver Glimmer Paper WOW Flower!
Is it a clip, or is it a pin? LOL… here’s another profile view…
The back has a dish shaped ‘cup’, clip AND pin back attached! Wouldn’t this make a fabulous Hostess Gift?
On to this week’s BONUS tutorial!
Silver Glimmer Paper Wow! Flower
Stampin’ Up! Tools and Supplies:
- 12” x 12” Silver Glimmer Paper #124005 2-pieces $4.95
- Crystal Effects (acid free 2oz.) #101055 $6.25
- Paper Piercing Tool #116631 $3.50
- 1-3/4” Scallop Circle Punch #119854 $$16.95
- 2-3/8” Scallop Circle Punch #118874 $16.95
- Heat Tool #100005 $29.95
- Table Top Paper Cutter #106959 45.95
- Pin/clip combo, clip, or pin back jewelry finding
- Post it notes (3”x3” or larger)
- Tweezers (long nosed, or small pliers)
Step by Step Silver Glimmer Paper Wow! Flower Tutorial:
- Cut a 2-1/2” x 12” strip of silver glimmer paper with your table top paper trimmer or trimmer of choice.
- Follow yesterday’s Super Saturday Silver Glimmer Paper WOW Technique Tutorial to separate the glimmer layer from the paper backing.
- NOTE: This technique must be done in a well ventilated area as the process emits plastic fumes.
This is another profile view of the finished Silver Glimmer WOW Flower.I hope you enjoyed today’s BONUS Super Saturday Tutorial for a Silver Glimmer Paper WOW Flower.It’s been quite a busy week for me… writing tutorials for some of my design teams as well as the ones you find here on Created By You! Here are some highlights you may have missed:
- Upcoming FREE 12 Weeks of Christmas Newsletter Sign Up HERE or use the sign up box in the left side-bar.
- The Fabulous Mica Flake Jewelry Blog Candy give-away winner will be announced next Sunday (October 2nd). You still have time to enter CLICK HERE.
- Tomorrow’s CAS Christmas Card Class will be held at Christ The King on Arlington Expressway.
- Tuesday is the first of two make-up classes for the All Occasions Card Class. Check the Classes and Events Tab for more classes, events and opportunities!
- And don’t forget.. Stampin’ Up! Supplies used in today’s Bonus Tutorial are available in my online Stampin’ Up! Store! You can order online 24/7 and have your supplies delivered right to your door!
Thank you for stopping by today! Orders and comments are always greatly appreciated! See you tomorrow with some NEW card shares!