Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Kidoodles Utah Divas Color Challenge 55

Put Wisteria Wonder together with Basic Gray, and what do you have?  LOL… today we have a t-shirt clad rhinoceros!

The rhino is from the stamp set Kidoodles… and one of my least favorite to color.  Nothing against rhino’s… I just don’t like water coloring with basic gray!Createdbyu_blogspot, kidoodles, stamps, stampin up, ribbon, brads, sharon_field, get_well, cardHe just wouldn’t cooperate, and I finally just gave up… but I liked the way the bluebird came out!Createdbyu_blogspot, kidoodles, stamps, stampin up, ribbon, brads, sharon_field, get_well, cardI chose simple embellishments for my rhino get well… basic black brads and polka dot scalloped ribbon.  The square lattice embossing folder and colors lend a very masculine theme to this get well card, don’t you think?Createdbyu_blogspot, kidoodles, stamps, stampin up, ribbon, brads, sharon_field, get_well, card

Nice and flat, with a low profile too.Createdbyu_blogspot, kidoodles, stamps, stampin up, ribbon, brads, sharon_field, get_well, cardDid you know that the USPS is selling stamps just for hand cancelled items now?  the 64 cent stamp is available in booklets and rolls too.. how cool is that?  Guess I don’t go to the post office enough. Smile  But next I go, you can be sure I will pick up a roll or two!  Luckily I have my very own postal scale at home… saves me the extra trips!Createdbyu_blogspot, kidoodles, stamps, stampin up, ribbon, brads, sharon_field, get_well, card, udi, color_challenge

The colors for today’s challenge were:

  • Wisteria Wonder
  • Pacific Point
  • Basic Gray
  • Whisper White

Hope you’ll play along with the Utah Divas International Design Team this week, LOL…  You know the drill!

See you tomorrow with a new challenge from the Stampin’ Queens Sketch Challenge Group!

Hugs,

Sharon

Pin It!

2 comments:

nana_cindy42 said...

I like this card! I think it's cute!

Fabiola said...

trop craquante! biz