Thursday, September 22, 2011

12 Weeks of Christmas 2011 Newsletter

NEWS FLASH!!!

Last year, the 12 weeks of Christmas Newsletter was such a hit, I’ve decided to offer it again!  With all new projects and ideas, just in time for your pre-holiday crafting, be sure to sign up for the newest version and weekly newsletters!

NOTE:  This sign up list is totally separate from my regular newsletter service, you must sign up here to receive the 12 weeks of Christmas!!

For your convenience, a QRL code sign up form has also been added to my side–bar… you can receive updates on your phone too!

The first edition will go out on Sunday, October 25th.  Content in the 12 Weeks of Christmas Newsletter will NOT be available on my blog Created By You as this is an exclusive offering for subscribers only!

Hugs,

Sharon

Pin It!

5 comments:

Dee in N.H. said...

Whoo-hoo! I signed up! How fun!

Colleen said...

I'm soooooo glad and happy that you will be doing the 12 Days of Christmas once again this year as I so enjoyed it last year.
Thank U
ColleenB.

Dana said...

Problem!! I signed up 2 different times and never received a confirmation e-mail. I do not want to mess out. Help!!!

nana_cindy42 said...

Me, too!!! I'm signed up!!!

Sharon Field / Created By You said...

Dana... use the contact me tab at the top of the page to email your addy and I'll manually add you in! I believe that the server was over taxed.. there were 500 sign ups on the first day!! Sorry for your trouble!