Tuesday, August 23, 2011

UDI50 Ain’t Love Grand for Hostesses

Not a word I use… ain’t… LOL and I’d correct my kids if they used it when they were young too!  But that’s actually the name of the 2011-12 Idea Book & Catalog Stamp Set used in today’s UDI-50 Color Challenge!

LOL, I had to re-make this card, when I first made it I completely left out one of the challenge colors!  Right as I went to post it to our color challenge group, I realized I had left out the Old Olive challenge color completely!UDI50, Color_Challenges, Divas, Ain't_Love_Grand, IN_colors, Ruffled_Ribbon, splitcoast_Stampers, Inkspirations4_U, tutorials, newsletter, Sharon_Field, Createdbyu_Blogspot, hot_air_balloon, lucky_limeadeSo, I quickly tore apart the card, preserving the first five layers, and added a new card base and the Old Olive card stock layer embossed with the Elegant Lines Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.UDI50, Color_Challenges, Divas, Ain't_Love_Grand, IN_colors, Ruffled_Ribbon, splitcoast_Stampers, Inkspirations4_U, tutorials, newsletter, Sharon_Field, Createdbyu_Blogspot, hot_air_balloon, lucky_limeadeStripes and dots were added to the hot air balloon image using Stampin’ Write Markers in the challenge colors.UDI50, Color_Challenges, Divas, Ain't_Love_Grand, IN_colors, Ruffled_Ribbon, splitcoast_Stampers, Inkspirations4_U, tutorials, newsletter, Sharon_Field, Createdbyu_Blogspot, hot_air_balloon, lucky_limeadeAnd the card was finished off with a Lucky Limeade Ruffled Ribbon Bow, attached with mini glue dots.  Isn’t this ribbon fun?  It is available in all five 2011-2013 In Colors too!UDI50, Color_Challenges, Divas, Ain't_Love_Grand, IN_colors, Ruffled_Ribbon, splitcoast_Stampers, Inkspirations4_U, tutorials, newsletter, Sharon_Field, Createdbyu_Blogspot, hot_air_balloon, lucky_limeade

LOL… I like the re-made card in the correct UDI color challenge palette much better than my original card, don’t you?

UDI50, Color_Challenges, Divas, Ain't_Love_Grand, IN_colors, Ruffled_Ribbon, splitcoast_Stampers, Inkspirations4_U, tutorials, newsletter, Sharon_Field, Createdbyu_Blogspot, hot_air_balloon, lucky_limeade

This is the inspiration piece for today’s Utah Divas International Color Challenge!  I hope you will join us and play along this week!

Wow… there’s a lot of really wonderful new projects and ideas coming up on Created by You in coming months!  I’ve been busily working on new projects for Splitcoast Stampers, Inkspirations 4 U, Craft Project Central, Super Saturday, and my annual free “12 Weeks of Christmas” project inspiration Newsletter… so stay tuned, there’s a lot of new and fun stuff to come!

See you tomorrow for the launch of my new Stampin’ Queens Design Team Sketch Challenge Debut!  I LOVE the sketches we’ll be working with, and I really think you will too!

Hugs,

Sharon

Pin It!

1 comment:

Fabiola said...

oh super jolie! biz