Friday, August 5, 2011

1st Wednesday Card Club 3 CAS Cards

CAS… Clean and Simple, that was the theme of this months’ First Wednesday Card Club!  Showcasing both new product and old, these cards are easily replicated too!

CAS, Easy Events, New Products, Pool Party, Createdbyu, Sharon Field, 1st Wednesday Card Club, club, card club

I think this one was my favorite of the three!  Polka-dot Printed Brads, Easy Events and the stripes textured embossing folder were used on this card featuring new In-Color Pool Party, along with Whisper White Card Stock!

CAS, Easy Events, New Products, Pool Party, Createdbyu, Sharon Field, 1st Wednesday Card Club, club, card club, brad, bow Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon was tied into a bow, and topped with a polka-dot printed brad… very soft bow for a very soft card!

CAS, Easy Events, New Products, Pool Party, Createdbyu, Sharon Field, 1st Wednesday Card Club, club, card club, brad, bow

Pool Party, Pear Pizzazz, and Poppy Parade Stampin’ Write Markers were used to color the flowers, and then a tiny bit of Dazzling Diamonds was added to the centers too.

CAS, Easy Events, New Products, Pool Party, Createdbyu, Sharon Field, 1st Wednesday Card Club, club, card club, brad, bow, my friend, printed brads

Yummy Lucky Limeade and Calypso Coral, two new In-Colors are combined with a Printed Brad and the My Friend stamp set!

CAS, Easy Events, New Products, Pool Party, Createdbyu, Sharon Field, 1st Wednesday Card Club, club, card club, brad, bow, my friend, printed brads

Loving the new ruffled ribbon… and of course Printed Brads too!

CAS, Easy Events, New Products, Pool Party, Createdbyu, Sharon Field, 1st Wednesday Card Club, club, card club, brad, bow, my friend, printed brads

In-Color Designer Series Paper… with matching polka-dots…. a bright and fun card too!

CAS, Easy Events, New Products, Pool Party, Createdbyu, Sharon Field, 1st Wednesday Card Club, club, card club, brad, bow, my friend, printed brads, summer mini, the open sea, denim ribbon

The Open Sea has been a Summer Mini Catalog favorite!  We’ve made so many masculine cards with this stamp set, but it never gets old!  LOL… since our Stampin’ Up! August Special is buy three get one free, everyone stocked up on this paper and others too!

CAS, Easy Events, New Products, Pool Party, Createdbyu, Sharon Field, 1st Wednesday Card Club, club, card club, brad, bow, my friend, printed brads, summer mini, the open sea, denim ribbon

Layered postage stamp punches created a medallion effect for the stamped compass…. and Blue Denim Ribbon (another new product) was a great accent too!

CAS, Easy Events, New Products, Pool Party, Createdbyu, Sharon Field, 1st Wednesday Card Club, club, card club, brad, bow, my friend, printed brads, summer mini, the open sea, denim ribbon

The clouds were sponged around the edges with Bashful Blue Classic Ink using a stampin’ sponge.  If you haven’t already guessed, the clouds are from the cupcake builder punch… isn’t that fun?

Hope you enjoyed today’s Clean and Simple (CAS) Cards for the 1st Wednesday Card Club!  I know my stampers did!

See you tomorrow with a new Super Saturday Tutorial!  Not sure what I’m going to make, but I’ll be working on it all day today!

Hugs,

Sharon

Pin It!

4 comments:

Susie said...

Beautiful cards. I'm saving the first one to CASE. Love it.

lisa808 said...

I think the first one is my favorite too! Though I really like the layered postage stamp and cupcake clouds on the third card.

nana_cindy42 said...

I had so much fun making these 3 at Stamp Club! I love all three and they were a snap to make!!! Thanks, Sharon!

Patti said...

Terrific cards. The pool party thank you is so lovely.