Tuesday, May 24, 2011

UDI 37 Watercolor Fabulous Florets

I just LOVE the colors for this week’s Utah Divas International Color Challenge, and when you see the colors I’m sure you’ll understand why!

Today’s UDI37 card is one of four we made at last week’s Layers, Layers and More Layers Class.  I was kind to my students and friends, I pre-cut all the flowers so they wouldn’t have to.  I can honestly tell you that ALL their cards turned out fabulous!

Here’s my UDI37 Watercolor Fabulous Florets Card for this week’s color challenge:

Isn’t it fun?  Everyone loved the details on this card… the Perfect Polka Dots embossed Basic Gray layer, the watercolor with markers flowers, and the linen tied vintage tag.

Five tiny Basic Pearl Jewels adorn the center of the Fabulous Floret bloom… the smallest flower image in the stamp set, and the blooms were pop dotted in place with stampin dimensionals.

UDI37, Fabulous Florets, Summer Mini Catalog, Stampin Up, Online Ordering, Watercolor with Markers, Tutorial, Sharon Field, Created by You, Layers, Classes and Events

The sentiment on this card is from the tiny tags stamp set…

UDI37, Fabulous Florets, Summer Mini Catalog, Stampin Up, Online Ordering, Watercolor with Markers, Tutorial, Sharon Field, Created by You, Layers, Classes and Events

A Stampin’ Write Marker was used to enhance the tag with tiny dots around the sentiment.

Want to see the rest of the cards made in the layers, layers and more layers class?

UDI37, Fabulous Florets, Summer Mini Catalog, Stampin Up, Online Ordering, Watercolor with Markers, Tutorial, Sharon Field, Created by You, Layers, Classes and Events

What a fun class!  Want to learn more about my classes and events? Check the Classes and Events Tab at the top of this page!

Here’s the challenge inspiration piece for today’s UDI37 Color Challenge:

UDI37, Fabulous Florets, Summer Mini Catalog, Stampin Up, Online Ordering, Watercolor with Markers, Tutorial, Sharon Field, Created by You, Layers, Classes and Events

I hope you’ll join us and play along with the design team this week!  Simply upload your photo to an online gallery (Flickr, Photobucket, Splitcoaststampers, Stampin Addicts, Paper Craft Planet, etc.) and then visit the design team blog at Utah Divas International to upload your creation!

See you tomorrow with a new color challenge and card!

Hugs,

Sharon

 All exclusive stamps, card stock, inks and other supplies are available at my Online Stampin’ Up Store.  Orders accepted online 24/7 and always accepted with a big smile!

Pin It!

10 comments:

CardArTart said...

Looks like you've been having a ball! Great layers :)

Charlotte said...

Sharon, I absolutely LOVE your card! Those flowers are exquisite! And, how sweet of you to cut out all those flowers for your class!

Mary Davidson said...

Sharon, these are gorgeous!!! I hve to say the Watercolor Florets is my favorite. I'm like you...I often cut out their flowers for them...LOL. Thanks for sharing and inspiring.

irishgalkelly said...

Your flowers are so pretty! Love this card Sharon. What a fun class you had. Boy, I wish I lived close to come and take one of your classes.

lisa808 said...

Sharon, your flowers are beautiful.

nana_cindy42 said...

Well, let's see if it will go through now. I loved doing this card so much! Love the color & watercoloring technique of the flowers. Oh, and the little pearls in the middle. And it all works nicely on the background colors.

Shellie G said...

What a beautiful card! I love the neutral tones. Fabulous Florets is such a wonderful set. It looks great no matter how it is colored :-)

Lisa said...

I absolutely LOEV this card! Great job!

PocketsOfInspiration said...

That flower card with the print background is beautiful. Of course, they're all lovely but I favor the flower.

Cynthia said...

LOVE this card! :-)