Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Pretty Postage and Texture UDI34

All wrapped up with a pretty finger tip tied double loop bow!  Pretty Postage is a new stamp set which may be found in the Summer Mini Catalog.  Here I’ve paired it with lots of texture provided by perfect polka dots and elegant lines textured embossing folders.

The Pretty Postage Stamp Set coordinates perfectly with the new Postage Stamp Punch too!  Here, I’ve added a scallop square punch backdrop for the marker-ed and stamped image.

UDI34_SharonField

The Summer Mini Catalog ordering period has begun… have you received your copy yet?  It’s packed full of masculine, and summer time fun sets!  Every time I peruse the pages, I find new stamps, ideas, and things I want to order… how about you?  The new space saving triple punches are a lot of fun too, the Doily Triple Layer Punch reminds me of snowflakes, but I’ve used it on nautical cards too!

Be sure to check out my new updated class schedule… they are always listed on the Classes and Events tab at the top of the page, but you can also find them Here… and be sure to register early, classes fill quickly!

Today’s Utah Divas International Design Team Color Challenge was to use pale plum, basic black, marina mist, and old olive within the same project, scrapbook page or card.  Take a peek at the lovely inspiration piece provided by our team lead Gretchen Barron!

UDI34

Of course, I added whisper white to the combination… and for just a moment or two toyed with recreating the inspiration piece on paper!

Are you enjoying the color challenges?  Hope you’ll play along with the UDI Color Challenge Team this week! 

See you tomorrow!

Hugs,

Sharon

Pin It!

2 comments:

Patrice H said...

Pretty card! I Love that little Postage Set!

Carol said...

Love your card - the color challenge is great and I absolutely love the berry stamp! TFS...