Monday, April 25, 2011

Two more Water Colored With Marker Cards

Hope you had a wonderful weekend with family and friends!  Did you enjoy the Super Saturday and Sunday Tutorials this week? 

Today I’m sharing two more water colored with markers cards.  Both cards feature images from the Something Nice stamp set.

I resisted putting tiny pearl around the neck of this little bunny in a pot, adding them instead to the double loop bow and photo corner punch accent!

The Nicest Things, Water Color With Markers, Sharon field, Created by YOu, beyond the garden, Summer Mini Catalog, Stampin up

Both cards feature Designer Series Paper “Beyond the Garden” which may be found in the Summer Mini Catalog.  If you haven’t received your copy, please contact me and I’ll drop one in the mail!

the nicest things, water color with markers, sharon field, created by you, beyond the garden

Keeping it short and sweet today… see you tomorrow with a new Utah Divas International Challenge!

Hugs,

Sharon

Pin It!

3 comments:

Kay Carley said...

Hi Sharon. Just wanted to stop by to say thanks for visiting me.

Love both of these cards. They are so fresh looking. xx

nana_cindy42 said...

I love these, esp the little girls one! I like the pearls on the bow, too.

Patrice H said...

Really a great job thanks for the tips!