Friday, April 8, 2011

SFF–A Dazzling Effect

This week’s Sketch Frenzy Friday Design Team challenge reminded me a little of patent leather high topped buttoned shoes from the Victorian Era!  LOL, I get so carried away with black and white or black and vanilla color combos that I decided to try something else!

Today’s card features three different stamp sets, two textured embossing folders, two punches, some yummy Designer Series Paper, and for a dazzling effect… Dazzling Diamonds… but of course!

Honestly, I had no clue what to do with today’s sketch, but after several stops and starts, finally came up with a card fit to share (I hope)!

SFF0408slf

Stamps and Supplies Used in Today’s Dazzling Effect SFF Card Share:

Stamps:  Silhouette Sentiments, En Francais, Wonderfully Worn

Card Stock:  Marina Mist, Very Vanilla

Designer Series Paper:  Paisley Petals

Big Shot Machine and Accessories:   Finial Press and Square Lattice Textured Embossing Folders

Punches:  Photo Corner Punch, 3/4” Circle Punch

Other Accessories:  Mat Pack, Paper Piercing Tool, Dazzling Diamonds, Silver Brads

And here’s… Johnny.. not really, guess I’m showing my age!  Actually… here’s the sketch for today’s challenge, designed by Sketch Frenzy Friday Design Team Member Melinda Couden.

SFF0408_MCouden

Sketch Frenzy Friday operates a bit like a mini blog hop (but most of you already know that… ) and the next blog on the hop is member Tammy Baldwin!

Be sure to stop by and cheer her on!  I’m really looking forward to seeing what everyone does with this crazy sketch!!

Tomorrow, I’ve got another tutorial for the Super Saturday Tutorial feature here at Created By You!  Family Friendly, it’s one that I think everyone will enjoy.  Hope you’ll stop back by to say hello!

Hugs,

Sharon

Pin It!

10 comments:

Melinda said...

Very nice!

Tammy Fite said...

Very sparkly!! I love it!!!

Patrice H said...

I love this card ! You Dazzled me with this one for sure!

Deb said...

This is really pretty! Such a dazzling card! Love the colors on this one!

lisa808 said...

Dazzling!

Susan Carlson said...

Love this card! Your blog has been a real inspiration for me. That's why I'm giving you the Stylish Blogger award. Congratulations!

Sunflower Stamper said...

Very pretty!! Love the Dazzle!!

Cherie said...

How Bedazzling! Your card is so pretty and I love the colors! TFS!

inkedx2 said...

Love what you did with this sketch!

Robbie

RobbynW said...

Love your take on the sketch, always nice to see different views (and BLING!)
RobbynW