Sunday, April 3, 2011

NEW Designer Series Paper and Stamps

Spring is Blossoming, with wonderful opportunities for you!  Beautiful Designer Series Papers (DSP), and the For Frames Stamp Set… available as a purchase with purchase when you order $20 in merchandise (before tax/shipping)!  The DSP features beautifully colorful spring prints… and the four frames stamp set is compatible with the Decorative Label Punch, how fun!

The new Designer Series Paper is packed with colors and patterns… using the color within the paper designs would make it very easy to create cards or scrapbook pages with these papers!  Of course, the colors coordinate with other colors too!

Here’s today’s card share.. featuring the DSP, and a sneak peek of the GORGEOUS butterfly (and verbiage) from the Strength & Hope Breast Cancer Awareness stamp set which will be available in the Summer Mini Catalog! 

P1010575newpaperhopehappens

I just love this gorgeous butterfly, don’t you?  Top that off with a $2 donation by Stampin’ Up! with each stamp set sold to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation which is dedicated to finding a cure in our lifetime by funding clinical and translational research worldwide.

Here’s a close up of the butterfly, which I’ve embossed on Very Vanilla Card Stock with Clear Embossing Powder, colored with a Sahara Sand Stampin’ Write Marker, wiped with a tissue, and then embellished with alternating rhinestones and pearls.

TIP:  Pre-heat your heat tool before embossing, it will work much quicker and help avoid burning your card stock.

P1010576butterflyhopehappensupclose

The card closure was made with the corner rounder punch.  I told you how to do that in last week’s Fancy Fold Card, remember?

Stamps and Supplies Used in Today’s New Designer Series Paper and Stamps Card Share:

Stamps:  Strength & Hope (Available May 1st)

Card Stock:  Rose Red, Very Vanilla

Ink:  Early Espresso Classic Ink, and Versamark Embossing Ink

Designer Series Paper:  Spring Is Blossoming

Accessories:  Paper Snips, Heat Tool, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Crochet Trim, Taffeta Ribbon, Clear Embossing Powder, Corner Rounder, Basic Jewel Pearls and Rhinestones, Itty Bitty Punch Pack

CreatedByYou_SIB_Flyer_April2011

Have a great day!  See you tomorrow with some special announcements about future blog posts which you won’t want to miss!

Hugs,

Sharon

Shop my online Stampin’ Up Store for these products and more… your orders and comments are always greatly appreciated!

Pin It!

3 comments:

Dee in N.H. said...

Oh, that is so pretty! I love that sentiment and pretty butterfly! I love that they are donating the $2! Everyone should buy one!
I was very excited when I went out to check my mail this morning! I received my candy and just yesterday told my mom that I really should have got this set! Thanks sooo much!

Charlotte said...

Oh, what a gorgeous butterfly! Thank you for sharing how you made it (and, for providing the heat tool tip).

luvthatstampin said...

I commented on last weeks card that I couldn't see the details of how the card closed when finished, but I see it this week. Thanks for the idea.