Thursday, April 14, 2011

CS28C OOPS!! Another On the Grow Card

Big OOPS!!  I posted two Design Team Cards yesterday… one for the Diva Coffee Break Designs Team, and a second for the Creative Sketches Design Team!  Unfortunately, the error was not caught until 12 hours later…

If you’re looking for todays’ Creative Sketches Color Challenge, simply scroll down to the next post on this page and you’ll be right where you want to be.

Of course, I have to make it up to all of you, so I’m sharing yet another On The Grow Summer Mini Catalog Sneak Peek!

On The Grow, Summer Mini Catalog, Water Coloring, Design Team, Clean and Simple, Sharon Field

I’m sure you recognize the vase of flowers from the On the Grow Stamp Set… the greeting is from the “Hello You!” 2 piece stamp set.  Once again, I’ve water-colored the focal image and added basic jewel pearls to the center of each blossom.

Stamps and supply list for today’s On the Grow Card Share:

Stamps:  On the Grow, Hello You!

Card Stock and Paper:  Basic Gray, Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Paisley Petals Designer Series Paper

Accessories:  Basic Jewel Pearls, Big Shot Machine, Aqua Painter, Stampin’ Write Markers, Manhattan Flower Textured Embossing Folder

Hope you’ll play along with the Creative Sketches Design Team this week!  The color challenge uses Elegant Eggplant, Daffodil Delight, and Bashful Blue, and the card design is up to you!  Read the next post down to see my challenge card…

Hugs,

Sharon

Pin It!

2 comments:

irishgalkelly said...

This sure is pretty Sharon! Your watercoloring is perfect. Wish I had that talent of yours! I like the font of this new sentiment; it looks hand written.

I didn't catch your oops yesterday. See, we just get caught up in your beautiful creations and don't pay attention to which card belongs with what challenge! Funny, huh.

Patrice H said...

Your card is beautiful! You are so funny I hear you on the Oops!