Thursday, April 7, 2011

CS27… Blues, Texture, and Layers

Lots of layers… that’s what today’s Creative Sketches Design Team card is really all about!  I wish I had more time to play around with this sketch, it’s really fun and I know you’re going to love the design team cards!

The stamp set featured:  Cute by the Inch, which was colored in with markers and then stamped Direct To Paper, aka DTP.  I kept my card very CAS (Clean and Simple), embellishing with Rhinestone Brads and a Double Loop Bow.  Hope you like it!

cute by the inch, Creative Sketches, challenge, Design Team

Stamps and Supplies used in today’s CS27 Card:

Stamps:  Cute by the Inch

Papers:  Paisley Petals Designer Series Paper, Pacific Point, Whisper White

Accessories: Big Shot Machine, Square Lattice Textured Embossing Folder, Rhinestone Jewels, Stampin’ Write Markers, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon, Mini Glue Dots

Here is the original sketch, I REALLY had to resist using the cupcake punch when making my card for the challenge, LOL… that would have been TOO easy!! 

CS27, sketch challenge, design team, creative sketches, layers

Hope you’ll play along with the Creative Sketches Design Team this week, or be inspired to get those stamps and inks out!

I’m working on this weekend’s Super Saturday Tutorial… and have had a lot of requests from those trying to find a particular Tutorial on my blog.  Did you know, you can find ALL the past Super Saturday Tutorials just by clicking one tab at the top of my blog page?  Click on the Tutorials Tab and you’ll see a whole lot of tutorial thumbnails… and then simply click on the thumbnail you’d like to view!

See you tomorrow with a new challenge from the Sketch Frenzy Friday Team! 

Hugs,

Sharon

 

Pin It!

2 comments:

Dee in N.H. said...

Love your card! The layers are really pretty!

irishgalkelly said...

This is pretty Sharon! Love the colors and added bling. This looks like a great sketch too.