Tuesday, March 8, 2011

UDI 26 Color Challenge with Tempting Turquoise!

I promise… I did use tempting turquoise ink on the butterfly.. unfortunately, it really didn’t show up well in the photo LOL!!  Funny, how you don’t really notice those things until just before writing a post!

Today’s UDI 26 Color Challenge features Tempting Turquoise and a whole lot of other colors as well… I’ve added shimmer paint, paper daisies, and First Edition Designer Series Paper (DSP) to the mix as well!  Hope you like my color challenge interpretation for the Utah Divas International Color Challenge Design team!

UDI26_SharonField

LOL.. I made this card a few weeks ago so I had to grab the card and really look at it closely to make sure I had used Tempting Turquoise Card Stock… and THEN I couldn’t figure out where the butterfly came from (which stamp set)… until I realized it was printed right on the First Edition DSP!!  Perhaps I should start making my supply lists when I create the card!!

Of course, the most dominate stamp set featured on the card shown is good old Baroque Motifs… a classic in and of itself.  My Baroque Motifs stamp set has been well used… in stamp camps, club meetings and workshops, ink stains on the wood show just how much it has been hugged, loved, and used!

Here is the original color challenge inspiration piece… I wouldn’t mind owning this little gem myself LOL!

UDI26

The Utah Divas International Color Challenge is open to all who would like to play along.. simply use all SIX of these colors in a card, adding a neutral of your choice, and visit the Utah Divas International blog to upload a link to your creation!

Stamps and Supplies used in today’s UDI 26 Color Challenge with Tempting Turquoise:

Stamps:  Baroque Motifs

Card Stock:  Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie

Classic Ink:  Tempting Turquoise, More Mustard, Crumb Cake, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight

Accessories:  Paper Daisies, Champagne Shimmer Paint, Aqua Painter, Sponge Dauber, Neutral Brads, Mat Pack, Paper Piercing Tool, Itty Bitty Punch Pack, Basic Jewel Pearls, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Ticket Corner Punch, Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon

I look forward to viewing your creations at Utah Divas International, and hope to see you back here tomorrow with another design team challenge for the Diva Coffee Break Designs Team!

Hugs,

Sharon

Shop my online Stampin’ Up Store for these products and more… your orders are always greatly appreciated!

Pin It!

13 comments:

Teri said...

These are gorgeous! Great job!

lisa808 said...

Stunning card.

Penny Hanuszak said...

Truly love this card and feel a case coming on...... if that's alright with you Sharon. I needed something special for an anniversary and this card has inspired me. Love your colors and the floral art. Very nice.

Penny
http://pennytokensstampinspot.blogspot.com

Patrice H said...

This is a great color challenge. I really like this card so elegant and warm!

Brittani Nguyen said...

Gorgeous card! Great job!

Shelley said...

Since you said the turquois was there, I could actually see it in the enlargement, lol. Love the sepia looking colors on this one! It's a lovely card.

Katrina said...

so pretty.

Liz said...

T his is so gorgeous the paper flower and butterfly to die for

Danni said...

Gorgeous!!

MariLynn said...

Gorgeous butterfly.

Angie Blom said...

wow.. this card is gorgeous!

marilyn said...

Beautiful--I love things with a print background.

Erin Smetak said...

This is SO stunning!!!! Wow! Just jaw dropping gorgeous!