Sunday, March 27, 2011

Three NEW CPC Projects Posted

The Craft Projects Central Design Team has been busily creating again!  Today I’ve got more BLOG CANDY… and three new projects from the CPC team!

A Beautiful Blissful Bread Pudding Recipe Page from Shelby, complete with a yummy recipe:

blissful

A fun Easter Holiday Banner from Joanna, too cute!

Easter-Banner-1

And, just one more today… a recipe card easel which I designed exclusively for the CPC Site:

31.  punch scallop circles and circle punch to form plate, cut out knife, fork and spoon

And now, I bet you’re wondering about the blog candy!  The CPC team has authorized me to give away ONE FREE PASS to the Craft Project Central!  Craft Project Central is a monthly membership site, the free pass will be for a specific month…

All YOU have to do to win is leave a comment on today’s CPC post with your email address (unless I already happen to have it LOL).  For your security, please use the format julieb (at) roadrunner (dot) com.  Alternatively, you can use the contact me form at the top of this page to send your email address after leaving a comment.

Thanks to all of you who have emailed or left comments about my Petal Cone Die Cake Demonstration at the Orlando Regional Event!  If you’re new to my blog, you can find the step by step instructions on the Tutorials Tab at the top of this page!  My cake is on the way to the Stampin’ Up! Headquarters in Utah… I hope I’ll  have an opportunity to share again!

Hugs,

Sharon

Pin It!

12 comments:

jerilee said...

SHARON, I LOVE ALL OF THE IDEAS YOUR TEAM HAS CREATED TODAY. THEY AER VERY CREATIVE WITH THEIR MATERIALS. IT'S HARD TO PICK A FAVORITE BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL SO DIFFERENT. GREAT USE OF TALENTS. KEEP 'EM COMING, AND I'LL KEEP LOOKING.

Brittani Nguyen said...

Very creative projects!! TFS!!

Nicki121986(at)hotmail(dot)com

Deb B (Debadoo) said...

Thanks for the opportunity to win a CPC pass. Love the projects, but now I want some bread pudding! lol
stampindebs at aol dot com

irishgalkelly said...

I think a membership to CPC would be fun!! I loved the sneek peek today at those 3 projects too. Thank you Sharon for sharing what you love with us everyday!!

kelly underscore wentling at yahoo dot com

Anonymous said...

I love your tutorials. You make them so easy to make even I can fallow LOL!
Candycc

Susan Carlson said...

What fabulous projects! Thanks for the chance to win great blog candy, too!

carlson_susan at hotmail dot com

TIONYA B said...

I love that banner! Thanks for all the inspiration each day.
tionyalynn at yahoo dot com

lisa808 said...

tfs these wonderful project. I just love your recipe easel. So cute with the flatware. Thanks for the free pass chance.

Charlotte said...

All three of these are great projects - but, my favorite has to be the recipe easel. LOVE IT. Thank you for an opportunity to win a free pass! That would be awesome!

Patrice H said...

Wow I am loving that banner! Just may have to make one for myself.
PS Reveived the info you sent me Thanks!

Kathy Mc said...

Wonderful CPC projects ~ love seeing so many different ideas.
bdlakebum at yahoo dot com

Linda H said...

Sharon, the recipe easel card was just too cool! You can reach me at, bandlhenry(at)sbcglobal (dot)net.