Monday, March 28, 2011

Thank You! Blog Candy Winners

Thanks to ALL of you!  I cannot begin to show my appreciation for all the lovely comments left on my blog during this past week!  As part of my blog candy offering, you were asked to:

  1. Leave a comment
  2. Place an Order
  3. Join my Team
  4. Contact me with a tutorial suggestion

AND… You responded!  There were so many sweet comments, I truly enjoyed reading each and every one of them. 

Thank you to those who placed orders with me personally, or online.. you guys are the BEST!   Sadly, no one signed up to join my team during this round of blog candy… you win some, you lose some..

I also received several wonderful tutorial suggestions, and also learned a little bit about some of you in our email exchanges… It has been a pleasure!  I will begin implementing the new features and tutorials later this month!

I really wish I could send each and every one of you a special gift, LOL… and although that is not feasible, I’ve decided to sweeten the pot with a couple more items, and randomly choose SIX people instead of FOUR as Blog Candy Winners!

Here’s the list of SIX Blog Candy Winners, in random order… that way you will be surprised when you receive your special gift! 

    1. Dee in NH
    2. Brittani Nguyen
    3. Alita Long
    4. Jill Taylor
    5. Deb Bryson
    6. Kay Capps

I will try to contact each of you this afternoon Smile If for some reason you do not hear from me, please use the Contact Me tab at the top of this page to send me your snail address!

I hope you’ll let me know when you receive your blog candy, and that you enjoy your goodies!

Thanks again to everyone for following, commenting, ordering and participating!  I just love my readers!

Hugs,

Sharon

Pin It!

4 comments:

Dee in N.H. said...

Whoo-hoo! Thanks Sharon! And congrats to the other winners too! How fun!

Jules said...

Wow.. you really do blog candy better than anyone's blog I've ever visited!!! I love your tutorials, so much detail, information... and unlike so many others, you don't charge some kind of fee to learn.. you are a GREAT teacher,Thank You!!

Deb B (Debadoo) said...

Yippeee. That's exciting. Thanks so much Sharon for all you do.

Alita said...

Sharon,
Thank You so much for the Hostess Stamp set "Afterthoughts" as my blog candy. It arrived 4-4-11. It will be put to much use. I have a couple of sentiment sets that are fine for formal cards but nothing that has a lighter side to it - that reflects my own personality and this just fits me to a T!!!!