Sunday, March 27, 2011

Orlando Regional Workshop Wow & Swap

On Saturday, I had the honor of presenting a Workshop Wow at the Stampin’ Up! Regional Conference event.  I have to tell you I was nervous, and quite happy to be one of the first of many fabulous presenters at the event!  I chose to present my Petal Cone Die 2 Tier Cake… for those who attended, I hoped you enjoyed the presentation! 

LOL…. and my name on the big screen too!

P1010621Can you tell how nervous I was?  All the projects on the table in front of me are made with the petal cone die and my big shot machine… what’s not to love?

P1010623

And, the petal cone die cake is now on it’s way to the Stampin’ Up! Headquarters… it’s a celebrity in it’s own standing LOL!

P1010624

I had an opportunity to teach several people how to do the Double Loop Bow on their fingers, and enjoyed demonstrations from several fabulous demonstrators… Kim Moorhouse, Linda Heller, Lilliana, Christiana… old friends, Karen Parramore, Adriana, Andrea, and many more.

Of course, everyone wants to get their picture taken with Shelli Gardner, and yes, I stood in the line to get my photo taken too… the one on stage didn’t come out so well… so I asked for a re-do, LOL!

P1010631

The lighting was a little off in the Orange County Convention Center… my jacket and the flowers in Shelli’s sweater are actually Poppy Parade, a very bright and cheery color!

I also got to meet my friend from the Royal Blog Tour, Lucia Kaiser (and her hubby Bill)… Although we have chatted online for years, it was the first time we actually had an opportunity to meet face to face!

P1010632 

I also got to meet my friend from Inkspirations4U, Martha Lucia Gomez for the first time… I thought we got a photo together but can’t seem to locate it on my camera, darn!  I look forward to seeing all my new and old friends at convention in July!!

Here are two cards I made for organized SUDSOL and LNS Demo Swaps… You can check out SUDSOL by clicking on the Join Sudsol icon on my sidebar.


P1010577SUDSOL_CAS_Swap
orlswap2slf214upjaf;kj

My apologies for the short post… just need some rest, and I’ll be back blogging and sharing again tomorrow! 

Hugs,

Sharon

Pin It!

16 comments:

Peg Coombes - pegcraftalot said...

Sounds like you had a fun time in Florida, I have visited Jacksonville but a long time ago now, I have fond memories of my trip there. Really wish we had all the goodies in the UK catalogue that you guys get, so envious but ours is getting better and better. thanks for sharing what you love with us everyday. x

Dee in N.H. said...

Great pictures and sounds like a fabulous day!

...Darlene said...

Sharon,
You did a great job. I really enjoyed the event and your cake is tooooo cute!

irishgalkelly said...

Congrats that your cake is famous and heading to Utah headquarters! I'm excited for you!! Sounds like a fun day with good friends.

Carey said...

Oh how cool, I wish I could have gone. But I hear you did a great job.

Carey Rogers
aka Roscoe's mommy

lisa808 said...

Sharon,

Congrats on your Wow presentation! Your cake is amazing and you look fab. Now I can say I know a celebrity!

Brittani Nguyen said...

Beautiful cards, TFS!

Charlotte said...

It sounds like you have a wonderful time! Your cards are beautiful, and it's no wonder that your cake is on its way to SU Headquarters! It's yummy!

Deborah said...

You did a fabulous job & what a beautiful cake it is! I was so "wowed" by your work & didn't know for one minute that you were nervous! Thanks for sharing....& WOW!

Shar W said...

What a neat day you had! Hope your cake gets some well deserved recognition at SU Headquarters!

Patrice H said...

Congratulations Sharon. Good for you you deserve it that is for sure!!!!

Diane Kent, Ont, Canada said...

the cake is amazing! How do you do that, starting with the petal cone die? How do you get it level in the middle? Sure wish I could have seen the presentation! Diane

Kathy Mc said...

WOW ~ sounds like you were quite the star with your creative works of art. Way to go!

Corina said...

HI,
Your cake is beautiful. The cone shape die is so versatile. I can't wait to try this. Your an inspiration.

Elizabeth said...

Your presentation was fabulous! You didn't seem nervous at all! And thanks for the bow-tying lesson! ;)

Hugs!

Sharon said...

WOW! Yes, what a WOW project. I wish I was there but I'm on the West coast. Thanks for sharing, it's absolutely fabulous. I love, love your blog.