Monday, March 28, 2011

Orlando Regional Swap Rejects LOL

So… Yesterday I shared the swaps I took with me to the Orlando Regional event… and today I am sharing the ones that didn’t make the cut.  I made them as swaps… but I REALLY didn’t like them, you’ll have to tell me what you think! 

Every now and then we have OFF days, and the day I made these two cards certainly was OFF!!  What else is there to do when you cannot stamp and create anything you like?  Watch TV, Shop, Clean (yuck)… so I spent the balance of that day cleaning my stamp room until the MOJO hit me again.

Have you ever had an off day?  What do you do to inspire yourself to create and get back on the horse, so to speak?  I’d like to know what you do to spike your creativity, get the wheel rolling…  I’m always looking for fresh inspiration!

Later today, I’ll be posting the winners from last week’s blog candy… four winners, four prizes.  Check back, YOU may be a blog candy winner! 

News for You:

  • Sale-A-Bration ends on March 31st… all those free items with a $50 merchandise purchase, they’re going away… for another whole year!   Be sure to place your order at my online stampin’ up store  before the deadline (March 31st).
  • Join Stampin’ Up! during sale-a-bration and receive an extra $50 in merchandise… now that’s a deal!  I’d like to add two more people to my team.  Join Now… and attend convention with me in July, wouldn’t that be fun?
  • If Spanish is your native language, even better!  The Hispanic market is growing by leaps and bounds, and we don’t have enough Spanish speaking demonstrators!!  Hablo español bastante bueno, llámeme si querría llegar a ser un manifestante!
  • There is no password needed to join Stampin’ Up! now… simply visit my Start your own Stampin’ Up! business site, and click Join Now on the lower left side!

So… not very exciting, but here are my three UGLY cards!! LOL.. the ones that did not make the cut!

P1010567rejectinblueouwqpjmkP1010569stuckonbrownslfP1010565scraps
Sometimes I wonder “what was I thinking”!  But that happens to everyone, doesn’t it!

I love to travel, but it’s great to be home, even if I am allergic to my two cats!!  Before you ask, Leo is still hanging in there, maintaining his weight around 7-8 pounds.  Of course, the other cat just looks bigger and bigger with each passing day!

Don’t forget to check back later today for Blog Candy Winners… and a new blog candy offering too!  If I can get the laundry done, I’ll also upload a few fabulous swaps I received at the Orlando Regional Event!

Hugs,

Sharon

Pin It!

12 comments:

Dee in N.H. said...

Rejects?! LOL!! I guess we are all hard on ourselves sometimes. I have things that I set aside and days (or weeks) later, I drag them out change them up a bit and usually end up with something I'm happier with. I usually cure my lack of mojo with some blog browsing.

Maestra Orquestra said...

If those are rejects....I'm in trouble. I love them!

missy said...

You've got to be kidding me right! I would take any of your rejects LOL! Sometimes we are our own worst critic! I see nothing "UGLY" about any of these cards! They are ALL pretty to me! Thank you for sharing them with us even though YOU think they are ugly someone else may love them- like ME!
Hope you have a wonderful week!

irishgalkelly said...

I hate to sound like a repeat Sharon, but I do what Dee mentioned too! Put it away and come back to it after a week (or more). And blog browsing is awesome to stir up your mojo juices! You get to see a new color combo, design sketch, picture used for inspiration, and the light bulb starts to twinkle again in your brain! You have SO MUCH TALENT Sharon and have been SUPER busy. Take A day off, it's okay, we will still be here loving everything you share with us as soon as you post again. I promise!!

Anonymous said...

Sharon I love these cards! some could use a little more collor maybe? One could use a very different sentiment. Listen to me curtequing your work (no way)> I am humbled by your genious!
Hugs,
Candycc

P.S. please check my speeling before posting and erase my post script THANK YOU!

Debi said...

Sharon
I think everything you do has a bit of magic in it. They still look lovely to me. By the way Barb went to the Friday night regional and there were only 66 there. She said that my side line Michelle got to present and there were only 3 wow presenters. Guess she is pretty proud check on her blog! It was sure nice to get to see you. I really enjoy reading your blog!

Debi Pippin
bizestampin@tampabay.rr.com

lisa808 said...

Sharon, they aren't rejects. They just aren't your most favorite creations. I really like the first one.

Charlotte said...

Ugly? I don't think so!

Penny Hanuszak said...

Wow Sharon these are all beautiful! No rejects here, that's for sure.

Patrice H said...

Wow if you are calling these your off days well then I'm impressed. These are really pretty cards I especially like the middle one.

Elizabeth said...

These are all beautiful! They are so soft and pretty!

It was wonderful to meet you in person in Orlando! Maybe I'll see you in SLC in July! :)

Sandy O. said...

These aren't rejects. They're great. Your style seems to be more intricate and for swaps, these were simpler. I like these.