Sunday, March 6, 2011

My Craft Room Photos

Always a work in progress… my craft room has gone through yet another renovation Smile My friends and customers were quite impressed with the recent changes, one even asked if I’d been robbed.. what do you think that meant LOL???

DD and I went to Ikea last weekend and picked up a new shelf for clear mount stamps… we came home and put together the shelf, only to realize that perhaps… just maybe, we should have purchased two!! 

stamproom1

Gosh, do I really have that many stamps?  (answer:  yes, nodWinking smile )  so we move on.. I set up a Big Shot center where my big shot machine, dies, and textured embossing folders are all quite handy… it has already proven to be an asset as a work center!

bigshotslf23-8-034803

LOL… everyone gets a chuckle at this sign in my craft room… I made a few of these for a craft show last fall, and parents were practically grabbing their kids and running for the door… not my intention!!

sign_stamproomfeb2011

Crazy day, still a lot of work to do, hope you enjoyed today’s post!

Hugs,

Sharon

Pin It!

7 comments:

Dee in N.H. said...

WOW! One of the best put-together rooms I've seen yet! Love it!

tory said...

Wow! love the room...But the Children sign is Priceless.

Barb in Florida said...

You have an AMAZING stamping
room! It just begs for you to come be creative in it! Fabulous sign too!
Hope to see you be at regionals in Orlando!

ArtisticInkspirations said...

No wonder you can find everything!! Looks really nice and organized.

Patrice H said...

What a great space! Everything really handy. Looks like you seat 8-10 that is amazing. I showed my DH he said there goes the Master Bedroom lololol.(Because of the size of that space)
I can see why your Mojo is always flowing it's fantastic!
Funny funny sign too.

Kathy said...

Holy Moly ! You are truly blessed

Helen said...

Great craft room!