Monday, March 7, 2011

The Good Stuff Keeps on Coming… More Blog Candy!

Wow.. I guess I need to buy some lottery tickets!  Another beautiful blog candy package arrived at my door a few days ago!  These phenomenal art pieces are from Sabine Droge aka Bine all the way from Berlin, Germany!

As if one wonderful work of art weren’t enough.. Bine sent me three, each one better than the last!!

Sabine2

Sabine1

Sabine3

I was very happy to be able to capture the magnificent colors in this last piece, with all the references to time, Around the World in 80 Days by author Jules Verne… it really takes me (literally) to the pages of that book.  Can you visualize it? 

The hand made beads in the corner are just one of those phenomenal little extra’s these pieces.. all will become permanent inspirational art in my stamp room!  Thank you again Bine!!

ALSO, last week… I met up with Tallahassee Demonstrator Karen Parramore, what a fun and vibrant lady!  It was my first time meeting her, and although a brief exchange, quite a pleasure.  Karen surprised me with a little gift and card too.  She doesn’t have an active blog, but gave me permission to share her lovely gifts!

P1010213_KarenParramore_Calendar

A 2011 calendar sporting the lovely Tess… even the inside pages were hand stamped.. way cool!

And a card that has inspired me to get this sale-a-bration stamp set out of the box… can you believe I haven’t used it once?  Love the colors, and fancy fold!  LOL.. thanks Karen, for the inspiration!!

P1010212_KarenParramore_Card

So goes the tradition.. my luck brings you luck.. and today I’m launching another blog candy give away to celebrate my own personal windfall!

P1010256blogcandyweek2

As you know from yesterday’s post.. my stamp room has recently gone through another renovation… and this entire bucket of stamping and scrapbook paraphernalia must go! 

Leave a comment on posts Monday March 7th through Saturday, March 12th to have an opportunity to win all the stuff in the bucket (sorry, I’m keeping the bucket for storage)…  A winner will be announced on Sunday March 13th!

See you tomorrow with a new color challenge from the UDI team, and thanks for visiting my blog!

Hugs,

Sharon

Shop my online Stampin’ Up Store for these products and more… your orders are always greatly appreciated!

Pin It!

31 comments:

Dee in N.H. said...

Wow! The art from Bine is just gorgeous! And how fun is that Tess calendar! I agree, you better get you a lottery ticket!

tory said...

Oh my gosh...look at those treasures. Lucky you and hopefully lucky me. lol.

Susan Carlson said...

Sharon, what beautiful work from afar! Thank you for sharing! And thanks for the chance to win blog candy.

Diane Ross said...

Your room redo, has me looking at mine. Love those little pieces of art.

irishgalkelly said...

Thank you Sharon for the chance to win. You're very kind.

Teri said...

mmmmmmmmm - yummy stuff! Thanks for the chance!!

TIONYA B said...

Congratulations on all of the great blog candy! Those are such a treat to win......especially if the blogger comes through! Thanks for sharing your blessings!
tionyalynn at yahoo dot com

April Porter said...

Luck of the rish is upon us all. That bucket of goodies look so good. Always need more stuff.

lisa808 said...

Impressive artwork from Bine. The Tess calendar is so cute and the Sweet Summer card very pretty. Hope you have as much luck with your Lottery tickets as you had with all these goodies lately!

Anonymous said...

Nice windfall! Way to pay it forward!
Ellen

Charlotte said...

Beautiful art work! And, love the embossing and the contrasting color of the scallop border (& the tiny tag)! Thank you for offering the bucket of goodies (minus the buckeet - ha/ha)!

Kimberly S. said...

Wow!! You are just getting all the love lately! That's AWESOME!!! I LOVE the Tess calendar! She's just so cute!! Thanks for giving us the chance to win some of your paraphernalia (sp?)!!

Shar W said...

All the art you got is so unique! Love the Tess project and the other card is soo pretty. And wow! Blog candy to top it off. Thanks for the chance for us to take some things off your hands.
Enjoy the rest of your day!

Michelle in NH said...

What an exciting surprise. I can only imagine what those will inspire you to create!

Anonymous said...

I can always use a purse calander to keep appts. strait! Will you be showing us how to make it?
Hugs,
Candy

Kendra Richardson said...

Thanks for sharing your ideas! I'm follower #367 from SC. You can find me @ www.kendrascorner.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I enjoy your blog. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to help you clean out your stamp room. Carol B. - Maryland

Brittani Nguyen said...

Awesome blog candy thanks for the chance to win!!!

Nicki121986@hotmail.com

Patrice H said...

Wow she is very talented. Love her work!

sharon said...

Such beautiful blog candy! Her artwork is amazing. Thanks for sharing with us.
Now to your bog candy. it's wonderful too!
Sharon L

Shelley said...

You certainly have been lucky! I would love to have your candy. I think we all would, lol

Kathy said...

What great candy you recieved! Very beautiful. Thanks for offering your own candy! What a great haul

Bette said...

Wow! You are one very generous lady! I would love to win your candy. Thanks!

Laura (tweetyb) said...

Wow! What great Blog Candy!! =) !!

tweetyb@satx.rr.com

Agnes said...

Congratulation on your beautiful art work! Wow, great blog candy to win! Thank you for offering them to us. I enjoy your blog very much! Pick me, pick me, pick me... :-)

Penny Hanuszak said...

What great creations from Bine......beautiful artwork indeed. I love the Jules Verne type one. The colors must be exquisite in real life. TFS and thanks for opportunity to win blog candy. I'll be back.

Penny
http://pennytokensstampinspot.blogspot.com

Gail said...

WOW! Bines art is awesome!
That bucket of goodies looks like fun too!

Pat Myers said...

I love going onto your blog each day! Your instructions are precise and easy to follow. I'd LOVE your give-away!

Carol said...

When I discovered you a few months ago, I knew I had to subscribe to your blog. I love your creations and I love seeing your renovated craft room. I get ideas from everywhere and you inspire me regularly. Thanks.

Candy said...

As usual I am in awe of your talent! It takes me several days to come up with a card and then that is just he start. Please continue to inspire! Thank You, Candy

Kathy said...

Oh my goodness -This is an amazing give away -I'd LOVE to win !
Kathy T