Sunday, March 13, 2011

Blog Candy Winner, New CPC Projects

Sorry this took me so long to post today!  Blog Candy Winner from last weekend’s post selected by Random Integer Generator:
Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

40

Timestamp: 2011-03-13 10:44:09 UTC


And Comment 40 was from Pat Myers who said:

I love going onto your blog each day!  Your instructions are precise and easy to follow.  I’d LOVE your give-away!

So.. Pat Myers.. please contact me with your snail address so that I can send all those goodies your way!

There are two more new projects posted over at Craft Projects Central… and you won’t want to miss these beauties!

Here’s a sneak peek of the first one, a bird house box with cards.. WOW!  Created by Design Team Member Tammy Maxvill:

Clearly for the Birds Box and Card Set

AND a second project, Springtime Vintage Circle Card set by my personal friend and fellow blogger Rosemarie Diehl:

Springtime Vintage Scallp Circle Card Set CPC

Aren’t they cute?  I’m still working on my CPC project submission for this month… be sure to visit the Craft Project Central Site for more information and great projects too!

See you tomorrow with a new card idea… I think you’re going to like it!

Hugs,

Sharon

Shop my online Stampin’ Up Store for these products and more… your orders and comments are always greatly appreciated!

Pin It!

No comments: