Thursday, February 17, 2011

OWOH Squash Album Winner!

I’m happy to announce the winner of my One World One Heart Blog Candy Squash Album:  Diane from Lavender Dreams!

AND… I would like to thank all who commented and entered for a chance to win the Squash Album!  You are the best! 

Here’s Diane’s Lovely comment, chosen randomly:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

The tutorial is great! Thank you! Visit me soon! I'm # 389 ! ♥ http://lavenderdreamstoo.blogspot.com/

February 2, 2011 2:02 PM

There’s still time to win one of two free passes to the Inkspirations4U Design Team Project Site!  Be sure to check out the Inkspirations4U Blog Candy Post on Created By You!  Two winners will be announced on Saturday!

Hugs,

Sharon

Pin It!

2 comments:

inkedx2 said...

Love this card! Sorry I missed playing this week.

Robbie

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Thank you so much! I was so excited to win and get this lovely gift! ♥♥♥