Friday, February 4, 2011

Guest Designer News and Project Link!

I’ve been selected as a Guest Designer for Craft Projects Central!  If you have never heard of them, it’s a site where some very talented Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators share 3D projects and scrapbook projects with very detailed step by step instructions available through month at a time subscriptions!

ValentineDefinedGiftCardHolder_JacquelCraig

To get the instructions for this cute little gift card holder designed by Naoko, just head on over to Craft Project Central, and subscribe to February!

I’ve already created my first project for Craft Project Central.. and will be sharing that link and information with you later today!  I think you’re really going to like it!

Hugs,

Sharon

Pin It!

3 comments:

lisa808 said...

Congratulations!

lisa808 said...

Congratulations!

Patrice H said...

I'm so excited for you.What a great opportunity for you. Congratulations!