Bright and colorful as a spring day, the Diva Coffee Break Designs Team challenge uses ink and card stock colors of Melon Mambo, Old Olive, and Peach Parfait. There’s such a wide spectrum of cards and ideas created by the team this week, I hope you’ll play along with us!
With Valentines’ Day just around the corner, I thought it would be nice to feature a candy or treat holder. This Bigz L Petal Cone Die came in handy, and was just what I needed! The Bigz L Petal Cone Die is a So Shelli Favorite, and went together quite easily with just a little Tombow Multi Purpose Adhesive!
The bright colors of the Diva Coffee Break Designs Team challenge were perfect for this little candy treat holder too… hope you like it!!
Using my Big Shot Machine, Vintage Wallpaper Textured Embossing Folder, and several Stampin’ Up! Punches and stamps, I was able to add a little extra touch to the simple yet elegant Petal Cone.
Sponge Daubers and Melon Mambo Classic Ink were used to add a little extra color along edges, and atop the dry embossed elements. I really like the look of Melon Mambo Classic Ink on top of the embossed Peach Parfait card stock… reminds me of ice cream!
Stamps and Supplies used in today’s DCBD 212 Valentine Candy Pouch:
- Stamps: Clearly For You
- Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Melon Mambo, Peach Parfait, Old Olive
- Designer Series Paper: First Edition
- Big Shot Machine and Accessories: Bigz L Petal Cone Die, Bigz L Fun Flowers, Vintage Wallpaper and Square Lattice Textured Embossing Folders, Standard Cutting Plates and Premium Crease Pad
- Punches: Fancy Flower, 5-Petal Flower, Decorative Label,
- Accessories: Chantilly Lace, Tombow Multipurpose Adhesive
Hope you will play along with the DCBD team this week! I’ll see you tomorrow with another surprise project!