Sunday, January 16, 2011

Nashville Days and Nights of Fun!

If you haven’t heard already, the Friday evening Make ‘n Takes at Stampin’ Up! Leadership were the bomb!  Best make ‘n takes ever.. practical, and something I definitely will carry into my business throughout upcoming months!  I can’t wait to get back home to Jacksonville, FL. to share them with my stampin’ friends!

Nashville has been a very busy venue this trip… with barely any time for tourist stuff!  But, if you visit Nashville, one of the things you just have to do is visit the Grand Ole Opry… I can officially now state that I’ve “been there, done that”.  Last night’s entertainment included a full roster of established and new talent, including Vince Gill and Charlie Pride.P1000748The Grand Ole Opry was on my DD’s checklist of things to do and places to see during our trip.  The two hour show was packed!  Our seats in the balcony provided excellent views… with the exception of a 20 something who wouldn’t remove her pink glittery cowgirl hat, causing vision issues for at least 10 rows of visitors!P1000740

After returning to our hotel room, we finished prepping for today’s brayer class in near by Murfreesboro, TN.  We’ll be completing three cards with progressive skills for that handy dandy brayer tool!  Hope I’ll see you there!

Today’s brayer card shares  are ones that I made in my Nashville, Tennessee hotel room… just playing around and trying to come up with something unique and very much my own…  hope you like them!  It’s really all about the bling :)P1000761

Here’s a second one… and a little different bling!

P1000757

LOL… neither card made the ‘cut’ for my brayer class in nearby Murfreesboro!  I’m going to keep the winning entry under wraps… a surprise for my class attendees (wink).

Have a really great day, and if you’re travelling home to places far and near, have a safe trip!

Hugs,

Sharon

Pin It!

7 comments:

Dee in N.H. said...

Omg! Neither of those gorgeous cards made the cut? They are beautiful!

nana_cindy42 said...

Beautiful cards, Sharon!! I'm glad you are having such a great time and learning lots to bring home! Be safe.

Debbie Martin said...

These are beautiful! Can't wait to see the winning one. Thanks for showing us.
Debbie
www.cleverandcute.blogspot.com

Patti said...

I think both cards are great. If these are the ones you're not using, your attendees will certainly be happy with what you came up.

inkedx2 said...

I love both of these. With the looks of both of these, I can't wait to see the winner. It will probably be stunning!

Robbie

ArtisticInkspirations said...

Very pretty and snowy...sort of like all the snow they have in Tenn!! My daughter's area, things are still icy and everything shut down.

Davina Allgrim said...

Gorgeous! following through SC
Davina
teadrinkingstamper.blogspot.com