Monday, December 6, 2010

Stamped Designer Series Paper Birthday Card

Build A Bear Designer Series Paper is not just for the bears!  LOL!  I liked the plaids, stripes and polka dot patterns and thought it might make some pretty cool cards too.  Today’s rubber stamped card share is a birthday card featuring the Cute & Curly and Baroque Motifs Stamp sets, the Acrylic Block Stamping Technique, and Build A Bear Designer Series Paper:

P1070090birthday12_6cbyu

The large swirl image from the Baroque Motifs stamp set was stamped DTP… direct to the designer series paper using Tempting Turquoise Classic Ink.  Faux stitching adorns the background and sentiment cardstock as well.  The tiny flowers were easy to attach using the mat pack, paper piercing tool, and gold brads.

Have you finished your Christmas Shopping yet?  Although I’ve done just a tiny bit of Christmas gift shopping, I really haven’t done much at all… hmm, I wonder if my friends and family would like to receive Stampin’ Up! Gift Certificates… sure would make gifting uncomplicated!  You can order gifts for your family and friends through my online stampin’ up store, sure does make shopping easy!

 

I’ve got a tremendously busy week ahead including a down-line meeting, company arriving from out of town, and finishing up a bunch of consignment work… cards and jewelry repairs, so I’ll keep this short and sweet. 

Have a great day!

Hugs,

Sharon

Pin It!

No comments: