Friday, December 10, 2010

Sketch Frenzy Friday… A snowman for you!

Welcome to Sketch Frenzy Friday!  Today’s sketch was designed by ME!!  I used the Stampin’ Up! My Digital Studio software to create today’s sketch… what fun!  I hope you’ll play along with the Sketch Frenzy Friday Design Team this week.

sff121010_SharonField_2-001

Here’s my take on the sketch… with a big oops.. I forgot to add the corner punch… but I think when you see my card, you’ll understand.

P1070084

Isn’t this fun?  I used the Build A Bear Designer Series Paper, Four the Holidays and Serene Snowflakes Stamp Sets, Snowflake Punch, and a corner rounder to make the sweet little Snowman!  This is another literal 5 minute card… busy still with company and relatives visiting from out of town… so… promise to make it up to you next week when my life assumes some sort of normalcy.

Stamps and Supplies used in today’s Sketch Frenzy Friday Card Share:

  • Stamps:  Serene Snowflakes, Four the Holidays
  • Ink:  Basic Black and Soft Suede Classic Ink, Whisper White Craft Ink
  • Cardstock:  Real Red, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Pumpkin Pie
  • Designer Series Paper:  Build A Bear
  • Punches:  Corner Rounder, Snowflake
  • Accessories:  retired red gingham ribbon, basic black stampin’ write marker, Mat Pack and Paper Piercing Tool, Subtle Brads, stampin’ dimensionals

Play along with the team this week, I’d love to see your samples!  Next stop on the Sketch Frenzy Friday mini blog hop is Tammy Baldwin be sure to stop by and say hello!

Hugs,

Sharon

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Pin It!

8 comments:

Tammy Fite said...

Sharon--I LOVE this card!!! That little snowman is so stinkin' cute!! And, I adore your color combo!! Great job!

lisa808 said...

Cute card. Fun snowman on the snowflake.

Patti said...

Such a cute card. Nice and simple; perfect for a stamp-a-stack. May have to CASE.

Little GTO said...

What a wonderful card. I saw the snowman and immediately thought of a marshmellow gently singed by a warm cozy fire. Yummmm!
Sharon L

inkedx2 said...

Sharon,

This is too cute! Love the marshmallow snowman.

Robbie

Peggy said...

Absolutely adorable
















Absolutely adorable!!!


Peggy
http://stampinpegcadillo.blogspot.com

Deb said...

This is so super cute!! I love how you made this simple little snowman! Thanks for sharing!!

Jean Fitch from jlfstudio said...

Sharon,

Very Sweet!! Love this "marshmallow" snowman. Reminds me of the marshmallow snowman (the head anyway - lol) I used to build as a kid. A homemade Christmas version of marshmallow chicks or so my mom used to tell me.