Welcome to Sketch Frenzy Friday! Today’s sketch was designed by ME!! I used the Stampin’ Up! My Digital Studio software to create today’s sketch… what fun! I hope you’ll play along with the Sketch Frenzy Friday Design Team this week.
Here’s my take on the sketch… with a big oops.. I forgot to add the corner punch… but I think when you see my card, you’ll understand.
Isn’t this fun? I used the Build A Bear Designer Series Paper, Four the Holidays and Serene Snowflakes Stamp Sets, Snowflake Punch, and a corner rounder to make the sweet little Snowman! This is another literal 5 minute card… busy still with company and relatives visiting from out of town… so… promise to make it up to you next week when my life assumes some sort of normalcy.
Stamps and Supplies used in today’s Sketch Frenzy Friday Card Share:
- Stamps: Serene Snowflakes, Four the Holidays
- Ink: Basic Black and Soft Suede Classic Ink, Whisper White Craft Ink
- Cardstock: Real Red, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Pumpkin Pie
- Designer Series Paper: Build A Bear
- Punches: Corner Rounder, Snowflake
- Accessories: retired red gingham ribbon, basic black stampin’ write marker, Mat Pack and Paper Piercing Tool, Subtle Brads, stampin’ dimensionals
Play along with the team this week, I’d love to see your samples! Next stop on the Sketch Frenzy Friday mini blog hop is Tammy Baldwin be sure to stop by and say hello!